Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Abba Kyari, What Happens Now? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari, What Happens Now? (337 Views)

Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari, What Happens Now? by Chris525: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
I just read the case file. You cant but love the FBI and how they conduct their investigations. Whoever advised Hush to take the plea deal did him a lot of good. None of the conspirators are getting out of this. The investigation is too thorough.

From the investigations, it would appear that until about period of his arrest, Hush wasn’t as wealthy as he made us believe if he had to continuously pawn his watch for money. Unless maybe he was trying to clean the money which wouldn’t make much sense considering that the payment for the watch has a trace that leads back to him. But then he had bought the Cullinan and had the project in Cote D’Ivoire going. Its hard to say really, he’s one intriguing character I must say. An enigma.

As for Abba, he didn’t use discretion one bit. All that power and rope he was given by the NPF and he choose to use it to settle issues between fraudsters. Such a shame. Thats why you must never be friends or roll with criminals if you’re in law enforcement. Hush paid for VIP concierge to bring a watch in, imagine what he would do to impress Abba when he visited Dubai. Abba should have listened to Kelly personally, tried to resolve the issue between them and sent the young man home instead of locking him for a month. Imagine if he had died.
Abba messed up big time and his sparkling legacy is now tainted. I feel sorry for him but he was fully aware of what he was doing so he should be ready for whatever comes to him.
Re: Abba Kyari, What Happens Now? by FromMBello(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
shocked
Re: Abba Kyari, What Happens Now? by DoggoneDogg: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
1. Extradition.
2. Sting operation to abduct the fraudster to the US.
3. INTERPOL arrest.
4. Invasion of Nigeria with aircraft carrier, fighter & bomber jets, destroyers, guided missiles etc

Many sweet options... grin
Re: Abba Kyari, What Happens Now? by Chris525: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
I doubt the NPF would give him up but time shall tell.

DoggoneDogg:
1. Extradition.
2. Sting operation to abduct the fraudster to the US.
3. INTERPOL arrest.
4. Invasion of Nigeria with aircraft carrier, fighter & bomber jets, destroyers, guided missiles etc

Many sweet options... grin
Re: Abba Kyari, What Happens Now? by DoggoneDogg: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Chris525:

I doubt the NPF would give him up but time shall tell.

Did you see option 4?
Re: Abba Kyari, What Happens Now? by Chris525: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Haha! Thats not happening

DoggoneDogg:

Did you see option 4?

(1) (Reply)

Is She A Scammer (donna Mahon) / Dubious Lawyer / Kano Police Arrest Suspected Thief Who Deceives Women To Steal Thier Valuables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.