Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

I Need An Experience Movie Maker To Work With In Producing A Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Need An Experience Movie Maker To Work With In Producing A Movie (181 Views)

Amazon Prime To Layoff Staff And Stop Producing African Content / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Experience Movie Maker To Work With In Producing A Movie by tammyf: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
... my major problem as an EP (executive producer) is not just funding a movie but getting my capital and profit back.i want to work with someone who knows his onions in marketing and sales both online and offline (if possible iroko tv or African magic).I spent 2million naira 5months ago on someone's script and till date my money is hanging and movie no where to be found ...no investor wants that. I hv the passion and the fund for movie production but I need a professional to work with to get my money back .If u think u fit in u can hit me up ( eddiebluestp2@yahoo.com) or quote me here.I base in portharcourt...
Re: I Need An Experience Movie Maker To Work With In Producing A Movie by bmdmix6: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
tammyf:
... my major problem as an EP (executive producer) is not just funding a movie but getting my capital and profit back.i want to work with someone who knows his onions in marketing and sales both online and offline (if possible iroko tv or African magic).I spent 2million naira 5months ago on someone's script and till date my money is hanging and movie no where to be found ...no investor wants that. I hv the passion and the fund for movie production but I need a professional to work with to get my money back .If u think u fit in u can hit me up ( eddiebluestp2@yahoo.com) or quote me here.I base in portharcourt...

whatapp me chk my number below
Re: I Need An Experience Movie Maker To Work With In Producing A Movie by tammyf: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ok bro ,will get back to you...

(1) (Reply)

Saga And Pere GOSSIP About Some Female Housemate CODELY (VIDEO) / BBNAIJA Season 6 Live Stream / Igbagbo Mi Duro Lori (my Hope Is Built On Nothing Less) By Tabernacle Mass Choir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.