Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (239376 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by harrison00782: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please what’s the pass score? Because I scared 10 and I was told that i will be communicated shortly on the next stage
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emmieachichi: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
CeceNene:

Me too, does it mean no hope again?
The link you used, was it the old one of 9th or a new one of today Anyone here in the same hot plate like me? because i am yet to get the new mail even tho i got a text and one mind is telling me to click on the old link and see what happens??
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Angelamanda247: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
emmieachichi:

The link you used, was it the old one of 9th or a new one of today Anyone here in the same hot plate like me? because i am yet to get the new mail even tho i got a text and one mind is telling me to click on the old link and see what happens??
I am also sitting on that hot seat but I think they are sending the mail batch by batch so let us be hopeful

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Lota11(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
harrison00782:
Please what’s the pass score? Because I scared 10 and I was told that i will be communicated shortly on the next stage

Just like NCDMB, some people scored 40something in the 1st test and qualified for the second test. So its 9ja.. Just hope and pray. Even 10 that finish quick can proceed ahead of 25.. success
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Lota11(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Angelamanda247:

I am also sitting on that hot seat but I think they are sending the mail batch by batch so let us be hopeful

They sent me a new mail with a date and a time frame after which it will expire, login is only via email without token. That's for me

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emmieachichi: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Angelamanda247:

That's was how i was hopefull after FRSC 2018 screening at airforce base in ikeja and my data just disappeared from system. Now icpc that is a legal corruption commission, afraid the choke me hard because corruption is their the vision and mission statement
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by LearnerForLife: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please I am yet to get any mail of my result or that I would be communicated to regarding the next stage. I can see some persons have gotten emails. I wrote the exam today and I couldn’t see my score after it submitted automatically for me. I sent them a mail to complain but they still haven’t responded. Please help.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by captainuc(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
This Server Error won't allow person to score better grade. Mtcheeew!
I was still answering and enjoying the questions when this error of a thing popped out.. After i refreshed severally, i was notified that i have successfully summited my answers with a score of 10. Just imagine o..
Anyways, what will be will be. I can't even remember when i applied for this job sef.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by LearnerForLife: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
farouk111:
we have written the test, but the network affected me seriously because it shows the service was unavailable 5minutes after I have started writing the test, and it automatically sumitted and the result was sent to my email with a score of 11/25.

Hi farouk111, please how soon after the test did you get the email of your result?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SYZZ(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
You guys should Just calm down, I got the text message too on Tuesday evening from them informing me of the re-scheduled online test starting from Wednesday to Friday which was my first time receiving such message from them since the closure of the online application which took place around January 2020, then I was worried since that Tuesday evening due to my inability to see any mail containing the test link or login details but just few minutes ago I checked and saw it, though mine is tomorrow between 9am-4pm, so those of writing on Friday should just calm down because yours might be sent to you tomorrow. And it might be different questions for the three (3) different days for those begging for today's questions, all you have to do is to know your current affairs, and small maths questions like, graph, percentages, charts, etc.

May God help us.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emmieachichi: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lota11:

They sent me a new mail with a date and a time frame after which it will expire, login is only via email without token. That's for me

Thank you for this specific information, i was scared of the corrupt practices of the commission and dscl services. The whole thing can best be described as arsenal fc situation right now.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Lota11(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
emmieachichi:

Thank you for this specific information, i was scared of the corrupt practices of the commission and dscl services. The whole thing can best be described as arsenal fc situation right now.

If you dont get an Email from them today, try and email them 2mrw cos from the looks of things I think they may want to round up the exercise by this month end. Also look through your spam mail, I missed the original mail until I got sms. So always check your spam
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Uspic(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is Nigeria. Some persons scored 5% in npower test but we're later shortlisted for screening. To me, it doesn't really matter what you scored. Just pray for favour!
harrison00782:

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Lota11(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Uspic:
This is Nigeria. Some persons scored 5% in npower test but we're later shortlisted for screening. To me, it doesn't really matter what you scored. Just pray for favour!

grin grin I like this, this is 9ja. Just pray for Grace and Favor.. The criteria they use is left for them afterall the exam wasnt proctored...
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by kassykelly: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
i didn't get my result too
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by CeceNene(f): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
emmieachichi:

It's a new link that was sent yesterday
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by CeceNene(f): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
emmieachichi:

Chai, leave us with our 2:0 na. We will raise again.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Safrizky: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Wow... I just checked my spam and i saw this, Tomorrow is my day. Please if there's any hints you guys can help me with, I will really be grateful.

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by opylog(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Safrizky:
Wow... I just checked my spam and i saw this, Tomorrow is my day. Please if there's any hints you guys can help me with, I will really be grateful.

Congrat. Still expecting mine
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Whiterose21: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
captainuc:
This Server Error won't allow person to score better grade. Mtcheeew!
I was still answering and enjoying the questions when this error of a thing popped out.. After i refreshed severally, i was notified that i have successfully summited my answers with a score of 10. Just imagine o..
Anyways, what will be will be. I can't even remember when i applied for this job sef.
Please did you take the test today? And how did you log in, because there is no link or what so ever to log in with.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ronzy1990(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
emmieachichi:

I just clicked the old link oooo.... Chai. But I couldn't log in

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Whiterose21: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
CeceNene:

It's a new link that was sent yesterday
Have you written your own test? Please how did you log in?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by dozzim(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please if u want to write the test. Start from 25 upward abeg.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SYZZ(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Upward or downward?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by emmieachichi: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ronzy1990:
I just clicked the old link oooo.... Chai. But I couldn't log in

i will wait till Friday, if I don't see any email from them, I will click on it. did it open for you wen you click on the old link, wat did it say
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Whiterose21: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nteogwuija:
After I finished the test, clicked on submit, I got the Service Unavailable error.
Please how did you log in, because the rescheduled message did not come with token. They only said I should log in with my email, how please?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Whiterose21: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
dozzim:
Please if u want to write the test. Start from 25 upward abeg.
Why? Please
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SYZZ(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Enter your email then click on submit
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SYZZ(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
@Rose, most of the online test questions are difficult from the beginning...
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Whiterose21: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
SYZZ:
@Rose, most of the online test questions are difficult from the beginning...
Oh! OK thanks. Please I am having issue with mine, I was rescheduled for 25th-27th with no token, they said I should log in with my email and the link given is not highlighting even, please help.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SYZZ(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
After answering all of the easy questions, go back and answer the more difficult questions, as time permits. But there are some that you can't go back to after skipping them, it depends on how they programed it though
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SYZZ(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
@Rose, just calm down kk, yours might be on Friday and the login link will be sent to you tomorrow, I got mine today for my own online test tomorrow..

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (75) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.