Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets (77199 Views)

Oniudele Gold's Live Speed Painting Of Ooni Of Ife / Ben Enwonwu's Portrait Of Tutu Sold At Auction For £1,205,000 / 517-Year-Old Leonardo Da Vinci's Portrait Of Christ Sells For ₦162.3b (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by sofeo(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2021
Ok.
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by BCASH(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2021
Nice initiative
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2021
Wonderful concept and Ideology.

This is recycling of waste which can put bread in one's pocket.
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Totilopussylick(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2021
bmdmix6:
how much she collect
Wisdom is better than money.
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by mechanics(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2021
She's creative.
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by rhektor(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Women are visionaries. Imagine what Nigeria would become if a woman was the president.

God bless Adejoke for her craft.
God bless every woman out there.
God bless Nigeria.

Today I vowed not to post about rape or negative news. Good news all for today.

I want to use the medium to congratulate that young lady who was called the Bar. May God bless you wherever you are. Keep making us proud.

If you're right, she would have made a portrait of herself or another woman. Alas! She's made a portrait of another partriach grin grin grin
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Prismandaaa(f): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Women are visionaries. Imagine what Nigeria would become if a woman was the president.

God bless Nigeria.

I want to use the medium to congratulate that young lady who was called the Bar. May God bless you wherever you are. Keep making us proud.

It probably would have been better than now..
God bless us all though.
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by AOresources: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by joshuaidibia(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

God bless Nigeria.

We all know at the end of the day you still succumb to a sweet D. Men are scarce these days. You try to manipulate your zombie feminist into believing you can do without men but deep down you're just a sad little ugly mofo who needs some good loving. I know your policy, "the fewer the competitors, the many the men" get a life vulture lady

Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by deltateam: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

God bless Nigeria.

Which lady was called the bar?
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Chisaedhor: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2021
Ooni of Ife dont deserve that undecided

Worthless yoloba king

Letting fulani herdsmen slaughter his people like chickens undecided

1 Like

Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by ToastingAllowan: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2021
In certain quarters, this would have been considered an insulated to the oba
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by ignis: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2021
Creativity at it's peak.
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by theTranscriber: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2021
rhektor:

If you're right, she would have made a portrait of herself or another woman. Alas! She's made a portrait of another partriach grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by cardoctor(m): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2021
She will soon become olori.
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by faceland: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2021
It is a good mixed media artwork. The background looks like pure-water sachet. I see painting, drawings marks, fabric and other recycled materials.
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Bmaster(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

God bless Nigeria.

how about you go into clothing line with this your slogan, before another lady thinks about it.
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Lamasta(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

God bless Nigeria.

Nice one but hope you saw how she knelt before the kabiyesi
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by redcliff: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

God bless Nigeria.

you are lying. to yourself and yourself.
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by richmanrichard: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

God bless Nigeria.

on top pure water? surely, u are beyond redemption and honestly, local man is tired.

Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by harmony75: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2021
She's talented �❤
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Cr0nus1: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Onni wife her please....
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Cr0nus1: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

God bless Nigeria.

Lol
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Nuelito: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2021
Looks nice
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by adecz: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
You are using rubbish from
boila to take do artwork for a whole
paramount traditional ruler❗️❗️❓❓☹️☹️

You think say na ogbodo oyibo
you dey☹️☹️❔❔
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Sleekfingers: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

https://.com/lady-makes-a-portrait-of-ooni-of-ife-using-water-sachets/

good.......

Make me self use COW DUNG make buhari portriat.....
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Sleekfingers: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Chisaedhor:
Ooni of Ife dont deserve that undecided
Worthless yoloba king
Letting fulani herdsmen slaughter his people like chickens undecided

is ooni the governor of osun state? Whats the primary job of a governor?
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by mattmogan88: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

God bless Nigeria.

I will support any female president as far as she no get big boobs and big ass cos majority of women with big ass and big boobs don't have sense grin
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by ddeola: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Talent.
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Peterson03(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
People are creative sha
Re: Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets by Pharaohny: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Let me use this opportunity to pay my condolences to Samson's family i had no phone when Samson died
He was such a great a man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GALLANTCREATIVE PROFESSIONAL DESIGNS / Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures / Doks Art: Donald Trump Recognizes Nigerian Artist Who Drew Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.