Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond (49138 Views)

Court Stops EFCC, Police, DSS, CCT From Probing Saraki / Court Restrains EFCC, Police, DSS From Arresting Fani-kayode And Odumakin / Saraki In Secret Deal With Babangida, DSS, EFCC, Police – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by Cane13: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hushpuppi don watch obi cubana burier see the happening come point the man..
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by ecomalchemist(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin grin grin

Pop your moli, smoke your igbo
Problem no dey finish...
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by FamTomx2(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin

Asin wella

Racoon:
This Hushi Pushi matter choke them well well.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by Syoh: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ehn ehn now

Everyone of you have their favorite thieves, Buhari and APC supporters defend the thieves in his regime while you Jonathan and PDP supporters defend the thieves in his regime, las las, all of una na the same kain people[/quote]
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by Ijaya123: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vickym1:
Is it possible to arrest one of their own?

But Magu was arrested. You just need to belong to the right clique and you’re covered.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by emmnprince(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
HIbreed:
How can a tailor deliver clothes to a police officer's office, for someone who has deceived the police and had given them wrong information? It is clear that Kyari is trying to cover up for his atrocities... If truly he is not abating a criminal, then why did he not make arrangements for the arrest of Hushpuppi since he gave the NPF wrong info?

You dey reason well!
What do you want him to do when mentioned if not deny it and twist the narration to save face. Only the evidence will nail him las las just as Slawormiir is giving out evidence on Nairaland in preparation for his own arrest and prosecute in the near future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by ayandee: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
olaboy33:
It's clear Abba kyari is not a Saint after all.

But what is unclear to me is why hush chose to implicate kyari and why the FBI are keenly after him.

Kyari didn't partake in defrauding the US or any of her citizen.
If at all, he should be probed by the Nigerian Police force for receiving bribe and and wrongly arresting someone or wrongly releasing a criminal.

I feel hasn't done enough for the FBI to be after him.
Abba Kyari's name popped up while they were tracing the funds. When fraud crimes occur, FBI is interested in where the funds are funnelled or channeled This is important for recovery of stolen funds. It was in the course of doing this that Abba Kyari's name came up. Since he knowingly received part of the proceeds, he has to return it and also serve jail term. It's much more than bribery, as a matter of fact, it's not bribery but a case of conspiracy to defraud.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by OBALOLA55(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
olaboy33:

But what is unclear to me is why hush chose to implicate kyari and why the FBI are keenly after him.

If at all, he should be probed by the Nigerian Police force for receiving bribe and and wrongly arresting someone or wrongly releasing a criminal.

ABDU
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by Fourwinds: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
They are yet to make their own investigation into the allegations

Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by charles614: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kyari the Versace tailor
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by charles614: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
I wan saw Gucci

Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by Seniorwriter(m): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Just Hope this Abba Kyari/ Huspuppi Dealings will not affect Top senior officers of the NPF In Service or out of Service. I hope our IGP's past and Present are safe.
That will be some Monumental shame.

The System is Monumentally Corrupt.

Stop hoping for a rotten corrupt security outfit as NPF....concentrate more on your gospel that is more mundane.

Back to the thread ...looking forward to FBI getting hold of Abba....he is sure gonna sing like a trained parrot.
been long I listened to group singers Abba......

Deep Quote
Be ready to do the time(s) if you are into crime(s)...

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by Arabs999: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
They are all birds of the same feathers. Bribery, corruption, extra judicial killings, etc.
.. He will soon join Hushpupi in the US to enjoy his 30 years jail term.
Nobody can save him..
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by daddio(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2021

Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by AntiBuhari(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
This one Buhari is yet to express shock ….�

I hope all is well
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
playpaz:
This is different from Onyema case.

I love my Nation

how is it different?
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by chiedozie198100: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
this is what you'll hear finally, "abba kyari is a well distinguished professional law enforcement officer, that has served this nation meritoriously. he has no question to answer to the law enforcement agency of another country, cos Nigeria is a sovereign state."

And where is that useless special adviser on anti-corruption, Prof Sagay? please let him come oo. food don don.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by thunderbabs: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Buhari shiuld goan hide Kyari in his family house in daura grin
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by molbic(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Double standard contree

Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by biilwwu(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Belcon:
Mumu follow mumu
He collected from the stolen money ,so he must returned it.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Arabs999:
They are all birds of the same feathers. Bribery, corruption, extra judicial killings, etc.
.. He will soon join Hushpupi in the US to enjoy his 30 years jail term.
Nobody can save him..

The thing with the US is, once you are on their wanted list, you remain, they will wait, it doesnt matter if it's 5, 10, 20 years, 30 or 40 years. One day people like Onyeama and Kyari will slip up and travel to a country where interpol arrest warrant will flash as soon as immigration scans your passport. .......except they dont leave Nigeria.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Just Hope this Abba Kyari/ Huspuppi Dealings will not affect Top senior officers of the NPF In Service or out of Service. I hope our IGP's past and Present are safe.
That will be some Monumental shame.

The System is Monumentally Corrupt.
hmm...is that all,like seriously nothing from the bible?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
olaboy33:

firstly you have to know that the deal in contention here is the Qatari man dealing $1m (not other of huspuppi crime which has no proof)

Vincent bursted the deal to the Qatari man remember, so everyone involved in that fraud goes down including the accomplices.

Transcripts, statements, messages would have been collected from huspuppi during the duration of the crime and it doesn't need to be about him snitching

But if they ask him questions regarding the time frame on that deal he has to talk.

Kyari is a major accomplice because as a security agent he knew about this deal which huspuppi informed him on

Instead of reporting to FBI or Nigeria security or rather cutting lies off it, he choosed to be in.

He became a willing tool in the hands of a mafia to execute it's wishes of preserving a cartel image.

He did a hideous job and collected payment for it

Can you now see why this isn't a bribery case domiciled in Nigeria

But a case tied to the Qatari fraud deal

If i help a drug syndicate in mexico to kill a rival in Nigeria, I become part of that Mexican syndicate including every actions taken against the syndicate gang in far mexico

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by Okhuadams(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Samson Adenekan

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/476423-abba-kyaris-relationship-with-hushpuppi-efcc-police-keep-mum.html
it use to be birds of same feather flocks together, now is birds of many different feathers Waka and reason togetherly
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by almarthins(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
WibusJaga:

This man's police career is finished cry

If a "Super Cop" can be indicted like this, what about millions of "Ordinary Cops"
you mean thousands of nigerian police. Not a single one of them is corruption free. No hope for nigerian police. I can tell you with 100% guarantee that no hope for npf
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by Ordinarybob: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
I still can't imagine this a whole police detective sending account number ,say him no get crypto wallet ni, !? Asin I can't understand even kidnappers and hackers are using crypto not to talk of a whole police detective DCP for that matter
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by Okhuadams(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
almarthins:
you mean thousands of nigerian police. Not a single one of them is corruption free. No hope for nigerian police. I can tell you with 100% guarantee that no hope for npf
who told you there's is no hope. Oga there hope hoper hopest. The illegal check point, extortion, collection of bribes etc is not hopefoolness for them
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by SenecaTheYonger: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Everyone of you have their favorite thieves, Buhari and APC supporters defend the thieves in his regime while you Jonathan and PDP supporters defend the thieves in his regime, las las, all of una na the same kain people

Thank you. Finally, someone with sense
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by Phred1717: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monkey no fine... But him mama like am. Speechless
Re: Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond by grandlexuz(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
I still don't get the basis for indicting Kyari. Was he an associate to scheming the Qatari man of 1 million Dollar. If he paid a bribe to Kyari to arrest his friend how does that concerns the FBI. Is the FBI arresting all the beneficiaries of the funds Hushpupi got from victims. So if Hushpuppi paid his tithes from tjat money his pastor be arrested too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lekki Deep Seaport / FG Stops Purchase Of Vehicles / See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.