Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,357 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nigerian Police Reacts To Abba Kayiri Case With FBI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Reacts To Abba Kayiri Case With FBI (2165 Views)

Photo Of Vincent Chibuzor: The Man Behind Abba Kyari's Ordeal With FBI / Christopher Olalegbin: EFCC Arraigns Suspect Arrested In Collaboration With FBI / Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Abba Kayiri Case With FBI by 24kmagic: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Following
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Abba Kayiri Case With FBI by WandaNara: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
The most corrupt police force all over the world.

Yeye dey smell like bello
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Abba Kayiri Case With FBI by joinnow: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Faiththatworks:
Haaaaaaaa,kaiiiiiiii I'm really really sad this might be the end of Abba kyari,say whatever you want to say about this man,he has done a lot for the Nigerian police.
Although his method is very archaic,he has proved to be a dogged cop,every one has their shortcomings,even Gen Buhari has his own shortcoming,no body is perfect.
I'm very disappointed that Abba kyari was the enforcer for Hushpuppet in Nigeria,the man wasn't a direct participant in all the fraud that Hushpuppet was committing but acted as the enforcer to put people in line.
I pray he gets himself out of this horrible and terrible mess cos the FBI has sent an indictment sheet to the Nigerian Govt,this doesn't look good at all.
I repeat Abba kyari wasn't a direct participant but his greed got the better of him.
May Allah help him in this dark period of his career.
419 fraudster nothing like enforcer let him face the music....
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Abba Kayiri Case With FBI by Splitmind: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari should be left alone. He hasn't done anything wrong.
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Abba Kayiri Case With FBI by gheekhone: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Yes, we all have shortcomings but this isn't the kind an officer of the law should have. He's being indicted of colluding with a criminal. He should jeje step aside to clear himself, that's the moral thing to do.

Faiththatworks:
Haaaaaaaa,kaiiiiiiii I'm really really sad this might be the end of Abba kyari,say whatever you want to say about this man,he has done a lot for the Nigerian police.
Although his method is very archaic,he has proved to be a dogged cop,every one has their shortcomings,even Gen Buhari has his own shortcoming,no body is perfect.
I'm very disappointed that Abba kyari was the enforcer for Hushpuppet in Nigeria,the man wasn't a direct participant in all the fraud that Hushpuppet was committing but acted as the enforcer to put people in line.
I pray he gets himself out of this horrible and terrible mess cos the FBI has sent an indictment sheet to the Nigerian Govt,this doesn't look good at all.
I repeat Abba kyari wasn't a direct participant but his greed got the better of him.
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Abba Kayiri Case With FBI by gheekhone: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
How is knowingly aiding and abetting not direct participation?

Faiththatworks:
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Abba Kayiri Case With FBI by Mynd44: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2021

(1) (2)

True Origin Of The Aro. Summary Of Aro History And Osu / 2023 Election; 10 Reasons Why This Man Is The Buhari Anointed Candidate - Photos / Are The Non Indigenes Voters In Lagos State Up To 500k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.