Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,248 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. (1772 Views)

Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) / Occupants Escape Unhurt As Container Falls On Vehicle In Ikorodu (Photo) / FRSC Official Hanging On A Moving Vehicle In Enugu State - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by dignity33: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
The Maglev Train is capable of reaching 372 mph (600 kph ) it will take the train 2.5 hours to travel from beijing to shanghai, a journey that currently take a plane 3 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNI9LQgrlLs

Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by Monogamy: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wow
Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by SUCKCESSFUL: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
If this one derail... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Meanwhile buhari get the fastest cow while @mannabgrills get the fastest vulture.. Not forgetting the police fashionista in person of Abba kyari, who has the fastest sewing machine for all kinds of native clothes and caps.

6 Likes

Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by Goddyj(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
While my country is busy fighting for RUGA settlements cry
Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by Freestainworld(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
I no do again, pls a good European country should adopt me nah, am just a tourist here in Nigeria. cool

1 Like

Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by Bar1941(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Chinko don take over patapata...

It's just that their is always one or more indicators in their products that indicate they are from China. Anyways, congratulations to them.
Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by Goddyj(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
While my country is busy fighting to establish RUGA settlements in 21st century. cry
Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by OBALOLA55(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mixedfraction:
Meanwhile buhari get the fastest cow while @mannabgrills get the fastest vulture.. Not forgetting the police fashionista in person of Abba kyari, who has the fastest sewing machine for all kinds of native clothes and caps.
NLPOLICEWOM IS COMING FOR YOUgrin
Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by vedaxcool(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
[s]
Mixedfraction:
[/s]

All the people you mentioned are living their dreams, while you are here lamenting and gossiping about them.

There those who make things happen and those who see things happen.
Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by rolams(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
By 2099 we may achieve this!
Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by zeuss: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
my thinking also....really scary scenerio.

1 Like

Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by insidelife22(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mixedfraction:

2 Likes

Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
if this one jam yougrin
Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by Visocrate(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Technology the world of the 21st century
Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by Rickmann: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

@SUCKcessful, what an aMAIZEing name that is , though I got CORNfused at first grin

1 Like

Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by SUCKCESSFUL: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Rickmann:

@SUCKcessful, what an aMAIZEing name that is , though I got CORNfused at first grin

Suckcess is mine bruh grin

2 Likes

Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by Bifwoli: 1:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Freestainworld:
I no do again, pls a good European country should adopt me nah, am just a tourist here in Nigeria. cool
Why not a good African ,South American or Asian country ? You worship Oyibo you should be ashamed of yourself, you're a self loathing racist.
Re: China Unveil The Fastest Ground Vehicle In The World. by Karlovych: 3:21am On Jul 30, 2021
This is what the same Chinese gave a certain giant of Africa, spits

(1) (Reply)

Which African Country Would You Like To Marry From? / Between Rwanda And Ivory Coast / How Is Murtala Mohammed Airport Like, Anything New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.