Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) (44549 Views)

“I’m 24 Years And Not 20 Years” – Barrister Esther Chukwuemeka (video) / Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) / Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by Triangles1(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2021
Okay
Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by donbenie(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
E don start.
She never get first court appearance but her mouth don dey run like tap. Cho cho cho

Marry this one at your own risk. You go end up like dat Nairalander wey him marriage crash come turn to motivational speaker against girls raised by single mothers. grin cheesy
Free yourself from bitterness..
She's not the cause of your frustrations with the country.. angry

6 Likes

Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by izubext007: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2021
I for say. Any congrats sis ........ Anambra youth award awaits you.
Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by Mudbell(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Mail or call me for your Soya hull, Soya Pod, and D.O.C.
mudassiru01@gmail.com/ 08050885050
Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2021
She even senior chidinma d murderer,hoe.

1 Like

Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by Cmanforall: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
E don start.
She never get first court appearance but her mouth don dey run like tap. Cho cho cho

Marry this one at your own risk. You go end up like dat Nairalander wey him marriage crash come turn to motivational speaker against girls raised by single mothers. grin cheesy
Who is this guy?

cheesy
Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by onyenatruchi: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2021
Could it be her football age it's very difficult for a woman to reveal her real age to you lipsrsealed maybe she's 28 getting to 30 years lipsrsealed maybe her baby face is deceiving people lipsrsealed what do i know lipsrsealed
Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
post=104238986:
24 is still a good and young age to be called to the bar.
All of us @[/b] join our Darling Queen Esther , associates, friends and well wishers in congratulating her for this worthy academic feat.
She is indeed an inspiration to her generation.

[b]Beauty and Brain @work!
kiss kiss kiss

Is everything alright with you
[/s]

Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by Obasempirecomdy: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2021
Still in the tgif mood..

Have u ever seen a life guard drown??

Well here's your chance to see one in this fresh skit..

Please share, like and comment (positive or negative comments are needed)

https://youtu.be/_CCdRj7JHlQ
Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by afamaustin(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2021
All the same she made it
Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Ceenachi:
Nigeria the dream killer,
Nigeria a cause to her citizens.
The day Nigeria was Pronouncement on Earth that day black race was caused.

I ask for Engineering, they gave me Architecture.....

Some ask for medical doctor they gave them zoology...... .

Some ask for medicine they gave them chemistry........

Some ask for law they gave them political science......

Then mistakenly ask for animal husbandry, you will be given stick to be chasing cows around
Na so we see am oh
Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by SmartPolician: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Chibuezem:
jealousy go kill you which of your sisters wey be lawyer. Be here and be answering ekuke

Nairaland boys! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by gosmoney(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2021
EBMedia:
Lady Tagged The Youngest Nigerian Lawyer Corrects Reports On Her Age, Says I'm 24 Years Old (Photos, Video)

Esther Chukwuemeka, the lady tagged as the youngest Nigerian Lawyer has corrected errors made on her age in earlier reports about her, IgbereTV reports.

Esther was earlier reported to have graduated from secondary school at the age of 13 and was called to the Nigerian bar at the age of 20.

In a new video she shared on her Facebook handle, Esther said she is currently 24 years old.

She said that the error about her age was made by a person who put out a congratulatory message to celebrate her.

Esther said that she graduated from secondary school at the age of 15. She applied for admission to study law. Instead, she was offered admission to study Political Science in Abia State University (ABSU). She left the admission and travelled to India to study law at the age of 17.

She wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100003258230872/posts/4109875969130970/?app=fbl

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2id07kr7uA&pp=sAQA

https://igberetvnews.com/1396760/https-igberetvnews-com-1396760-lady-tagged-youngest-nigerian-lawyer-corrects-report-age-photos-video/
when some girls dey shake yansh up and down d street in d name of slay queen of which na use dem yahoo boys go still use dem las las

1 Like

Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by haslaw(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2021
It was easy for the lie to stick because she has a baby face.
Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by BREYZ: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2021
EBMedia:
Lady Tagged The Youngest Nigerian Lawyer Corrects Reports On Her Age, Says I'm 24 Years Old (Photos, Video)

Esther Chukwuemeka, the lady tagged as the youngest Nigerian Lawyer has corrected errors made on her age in earlier reports about her, IgbereTV reports.

Esther was earlier reported to have graduated from secondary school at the age of 13 and was called to the Nigerian bar at the age of 20.

In a new video she shared on her Facebook handle, Esther said she is currently 24 years old.

She said that the error about her age was made by a person who put out a congratulatory message to celebrate her.

Esther said that she graduated from secondary school at the age of 15. She applied for admission to study law. Instead, she was offered admission to study Political Science in Abia State University (ABSU). She left the admission and travelled to India to study law at the age of 17.

She wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100003258230872/posts/4109875969130970/?app=fbl

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2id07kr7uA&pp=sAQA

https://igberetvnews.com/1396760/https-igberetvnews-com-1396760-lady-tagged-youngest-nigerian-lawyer-corrects-report-age-photos-video/

I said it here and some idiots were bashing me here, calling me all sorts of names.

cc: Nbotee
ImmaculateSpenc
Mattsilva
grin grin cheesy grin

Bunch of efulefu's grin cheesy
Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by Ykc2(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
E don start.

no me kill biko ,if you be trader come marry these type of sharp girl, guy no Bleep up ooh ,unless na only court you go attend as your shop grin grin
Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by MummyD2020(f): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2021
Chibuezem:
jealousy go kill you which of your sisters wey be lawyer. Be here and be answering ekuke

Good, some people just run their mouths like tap

1 Like

Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by Ishilove: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2021
No fact check. One person posts and the rest follow like sheep

1 Like

Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by Jaybee8181(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2021
Woman choose any age she wants and you can't argue with it.

She corrected it to avoid unnecessary future inconvenience when diggers association finally ready for her case.

1 Like

Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2021
I can see future in this country Nigeria.

Thank you Esther for coming out to correct the age error because if you did not this now it might come back to fight your personality in future because blogger will note somewhere waiting for you at the other side.

1 Like

Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by Onyi22(f): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
E don start.

grin grin You bad oo
Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2021
Kudos to you for getting us well informed about yourself..
Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by Vacora(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
E don start.

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2021
post=104238986:
24 is still a good and young age to be called to the bar.
All of us @[/b] join our Darling Queen Esther , associates, friends and well wishers in congratulating her for this worthy academic feat.
She is indeed an inspiration to her generation.

[b]Beauty and Brain @work!
kiss kiss kiss

Is everything alright with you
Or what is the meaning of this incoherent jargons
Will you want anyone to say something demeaning as this about your elder sister ?
( Cos obviously @24, Barrister Esther is older than you are tongue! )
keep fighting for Esther who does not know you...
Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by DSC7: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2021
[size=8pt][/size] sad
dragnet001:
Bloggers will do anything just to trend. Who get the babe control he get one kasala I go like make she handle for my end.

If u dey india make we link up...... cool

1 Like

Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by Dinosynthesis: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2021
So how did the bloggers came up with Chukwuemeka? Her name is Esther Nwadike according to her in the video
Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by ATTAH012(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2021
Fake news everywhere.
Re: Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) by Ellasure: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2021
Thanks for correction.

Some people are bogged with becoming first in everything everyday everything everywhere.

Very short fuse people always on ego trip instead of taking steps to stable living with stable results.

The future is nigeria despite!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone / Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities / Can You Help My Junior Sister Answer Her Home Work? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.