Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS (6365 Views)

Man Behind Ibom Airline Drama Deactivates His Facebook Page After He's Bursted / Abba Kyari Faces Extradition As FBI Arrests Two Of Hushpuppi's Associates / Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
I decided to visit Abba Kyari Facebook profile to see comments on hushpuppi. I searched his name I couldn't see it despite am a top fan of his. Then I remembered I shared his post. I tried opening from my profile only to discover the account has been hidden.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by chatinent: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
If the US intelligence enters into his matter, even his deleted posts will be resurrected.

You cannot beat the US in investigation, and there is a reason. All their techies are logged.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by ObiOfOnistha: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
ground is calling him
Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Bornbiafra: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
The hunter has......all police personal are corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by NwaNimo1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2021

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by RZArecta(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Why is he deactivating ? Any information they needed has been collected since last year so he shouldn't waste his time besides deactivating doesn't mean they can't collect what they want. This is America, they do investigations first before arresting unlike their useless Nigerian counterparts who arrest first before investigation grin yeye cow head grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Kandeed: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Las las na make nigga dey low key and then we should expect something like Kyari is no where to be found or found dead

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by slimfit1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Too late
Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Nuelito: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
I laugh in swahili...the deed has already been done.. Zuckerberg boys can easily retrieve those posts

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Omox10000 shocked
Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by kelechi50: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
The hunter has become the hunted

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by FoolaniHellman: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari is tired asf

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by OssyMalik: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Super Cop that cannot kill Boko Haram members. Is that one a super cop?

Bloody idiot

Meanwhile he hasn’t deactivated

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Mangekyo: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mumu man grin
Mark Zuckerberg can easily retrieve all the posts in the deleted profile. It's a matter of the FBI requesting him to.
Forget it, as far the FBI is involved here, this man own done finish kpata kpata

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by YouandiAllofus: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
His guilty conscience already desperately trying to save what's left of his shattered image i guess.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by udemzyudex(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kandeed:
Las las na make nigga dey low key and then we should expect something like Kyari is no where to be found or found dead

No be matter of low key,the thing be say if you agree to do business with person, just make sure say you keep your part of the deal.

According to the gist, hushpuppi dey greedy,he no keep him own part of the deal , him guy snitch on him and hushpuppi drag Mr Abba enter the matter.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
OssyMalik:

Bloody idiot

Dem don block me nw. Chai no more Abba Kyari for me again o embarassed
Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Curious345: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wawjj
Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Curious345: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
More cling
Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Curious345: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cmits
Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Gadafii: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mumu, you think FBI need your Facebook post

People when don conclude investigation ontop ur head before they even release those documents, delete all you want, they have gotten enough information they need, how did they even get his conversation with hushpuppi, ask your selves questions

FBI no be EFCC when dey arrest people anyhow based on how they look, they take their time to do their home work tidly, so that when they saw you with Osama bin laden in 2001, they will provide picture evidence,the cloth you Wore, who made the clothes, what type of food you ate that day, how many times you touched your phone or pee that day.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by federal9: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Too late.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by mytime24(f): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bushmeat don catch d hunter

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
OssyMalik:

Bloody idiot

is he really the one operating the account?
Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Jack14(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
He hasn't deactivate his Facebook...he only delete his previous post about the matter

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Valkrie: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
??
Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by rayvelez(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Your northern brother go soon go jail.... cheesy
Bloody notherners and urine drinkers embarassed
Grass eaters first before urine drinkers that's how it goes.
Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by SweetiliciousD: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Calling 2Baba....... grin grin grin

Who be tif n who be hunter.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqbKio7s08Y
Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by hedonido: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lol. Una future IGP, hahaha.

More to follow. Very useless country

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by ChangetheChange: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin grin grin
Buhari and Malami have instructed him to flee and hide in Niger Republic just like Maina.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS by donmixc: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Haters leave him alone angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Die For Politicians, Governor Finitri / Pension Scam: Efcc Discovers N800m In Civil Servant's Account: :d / Photos Of Calabar Militants Bombing Are FAKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.