Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How To Activate MTN 200MB For 50 Naira (valid For 14 Days) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Activate MTN 200MB For 50 Naira (valid For 14 Days) (2274 Views)

How To Activate MTN 2GB For 200 Naira MSME Data / Zombie Virus Asleep For 50,000 Years In Russia Awakened By Scientists (Photos) / How To Activate Mtn 200mb For N50 And 1gb For N250 Data Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate MTN 200MB For 50 Naira (valid For 14 Days) by naijatechboy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
It’s a special offer for some sets of MTN users, so I’ll talk about how to activate it and how to be eligible for the special offer.

Did I just mentioned that “how to be eligible for the special offer”?

Oops, I’m kidding. MTN itself has selected some group of users to be eligible, you can only check if you’re eligible for the offer and you can’t use any method to make yourself eligible for the special offer.

Actually, this MTN special offer isn’t new and it has been around for months, if not years.

Requirements

� Active 2/3/4G MTN sim
� 50 Naira airtime balance for subscription
� Your eligibility matters

I said your eligibility matters, you can’t subscribe to this special offer without you being eligible. So let’s see how to check if you’re eligible. But Let’s talk about how to activate it first.

https://www.techracon.com/mtn-200mb-50naira/

How to Activate MTN 200MB for 50 Naira and Check If You’re Eligible

� Dial *131*25# and select option 1 to proceed
� If you’re eligible, you should get a congratulatory message that your subscription is successful
� And if you’re not eligible, then you’ll get a message that you’re not eligible for the special offer

Note: In case you want to check if you’re eligible before subscribing to the special offer. You can dial the activation code even if you don’t have airtime balance to check eligibility…..

I hope you like the post.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iran Detects, Repels US U2 Reconnaissance Plane: Cmdr. / Robot Brothels Could Soon Be A Reality In The UK (photos) / Help Me To Unlock My Glo Modem / New Software For Unlocking Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.