Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

"I Never Collected Any Money From Hushpuppi" — DCP, Abba Kyari Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Never Collected Any Money From Hushpuppi" — DCP, Abba Kyari Cries Out (582 Views)

Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report / Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"I Never Collected Any Money From Hushpuppi" — DCP, Abba Kyari Cries Out by Okoyeaniche(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari, the Deputy Commissioner of Police, has stated that neither he nor any of his colleagues have ever received a kobo from Abbas Ramon, aka Hushpoppi, the alleged international fraudster involved in the case of $1.1 million fraud.

Recall that since Hushpuppi's arrest last year, federal officials in the United States have been investigating him (2020).

The embattled Hushpuppi after allegedly pleaded guilty to the crime in court, disclosed that he had bribed Abba Kyari, in the case and investigations regarding the $1.1 million scam deal.

However, DCP Abba Kyari has addressed the public on the matter, saying he never collected any money from the international fraudster.

In his word;

“Friends: Abbas who we later came to know as Hushpuppi called our office about 2 years ago that somebody in Nigeria Seriously threatened to kill his Family here in Nigeria and he sent the person’s Phone number and pleaded we take action before the Person attacks his family.

“We traced and arrested the Suspect and after investigations, we discovered there wasn’t an actual threat to anyone’s life, And they are long-time friends who have money issues between them hence we released the Suspect on bail to go and he was not...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "I Never Collected Any Money From Hushpuppi" — DCP, Abba Kyari Cries Out by uBuNiT: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Use ogun swear make keke kill you
Re: "I Never Collected Any Money From Hushpuppi" — DCP, Abba Kyari Cries Out by insidelife22(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mr man,you will face charges whether innocent or not.

1 Like

Re: "I Never Collected Any Money From Hushpuppi" — DCP, Abba Kyari Cries Out by chatinent: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
We believe him. Please, still jail him.
Re: "I Never Collected Any Money From Hushpuppi" — DCP, Abba Kyari Cries Out by H1man: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
We don't need your media defence, surrender yourself to FBI for investigation, after all doctors do take injections when they are sick too. It's your turn to be investigated just like you investigate others.
Re: "I Never Collected Any Money From Hushpuppi" — DCP, Abba Kyari Cries Out by BlueSprint: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lies. It's too late. We know what's up
Re: "I Never Collected Any Money From Hushpuppi" — DCP, Abba Kyari Cries Out by federal9: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
The same people he had arrested before cried out t him that they were innocent, but he never listened. Now, he wants Nigerians to listen. Haha...

In life, make sure you hear put others cry, for you need can tell if others would save you when it is your turn to cry.
Re: "I Never Collected Any Money From Hushpuppi" — DCP, Abba Kyari Cries Out by Mynd44: 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2021

(1)

Video Of Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria / Bandits are northern youths, you're foolish if you think Buhari will kill them.. / Nigeria: Why Is President Buhari Looking North To Niger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.