Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

online Chat Moderator: work from home job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / online Chat Moderator: work from home job (1066 Views)

Chat Moderator Job / Us Chat Moderator Job Available / Common Lies About Working From Home As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

online Chat Moderator: work from home job by ballergee123: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
After receiving numerous email from a write up I made last week, I decided to post this here, ONLY for those who are interested and that's why I will be giving you the full details of the job.
We recruit for numerous moderating companies, so you could end up in anyone with a different pay range from 0.04 - 0.08 euros per message after assessment, you are to reply 100-200 messages per day which would sum up to 50000 to 115000 plus in a month, the type of message you would be responding are normal messages, might be erotic sometimes but that depends on you and the site visitor, also on whatever is shuffled to you. It's totally legal, because every website visitor who is signing up on the site had agreed to the terms which includes the fact that there would be player profiles on the website,it means they are or should be aware of this profiles, the profiles are profiles with pictures of beautiful models who are also paid too.
It's a side hustle, if you are sending a message to https:///+2349021840430 please make sure you read, understood and you are indeed interested in this gig. Thank you
Re: online Chat Moderator: work from home job by federal9: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
ballergee123:
After receiving numerous email from a write up I made last week, I decided to post this here, ONLY for those who are interested and that's why I will be giving you the full details of the job.
We recruit for numerous moderating companies, so you could end up in anyone with a different pay range from 0.04 - 0.08 euros per message after assessment, you are to reply 100-200 messages per day which would sum up to 50000 to 115000 plus in a month, the type of message you would be responding are normal messages, might be erotic sometimes but that depends on you and the site visitor, also on whatever is shuffled to you. It's totally legal, because every website visitor who is signing up on the site had agreed to the terms which includes the fact that there would be player profiles on the website,it means they are or should be aware of this profiles, the profiles are profiles with pictures of beautiful models who are also paid too.
It's a side hustle, if you are sending a message to https:///+2349021840430 please make sure you read, understood and you are indeed interested in this gig. Thank you

messaged you on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew I Could Make A Great Career In Writing. / Apply For Grant: African Union, African Youth Ambassadors For Peace (AYAP) / Advice For Nursing, IT & Engineering Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.