Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Now That Abba Kyari Illicit Policing Deal Is Uncovered, How Is James Nwafor's? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Now That Abba Kyari Illicit Policing Deal Is Uncovered, How Is James Nwafor's? (397 Views)

EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Abba Kyari Illicit Policing Deal Is Uncovered, How Is James Nwafor's? by Kenmatt(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Greetings to you all.

I really would like to know the nitty-gritty in James Nwafor's case, how it is being handled or it has been swept under the bed.

EFCC and Nigeria Police Force Commission should not even wait to be asked before pouncing on Mr Kyari. This is a slap on her face, he has painted Nigeria security system black before the universe.

EFCC should not only be running after the so called internet fraud stars (Yahoo boys) when their master in the Nigeria security network orchestrates their deals and even arresting their corhort who defaulted and claimed to be supplying native clothes and caps.

I employ Nigerian government not to wait until FBI come in, Abba Kyari should be investigated thoroughly, if found guilty of the alleged involvement in aiding Cyber criminals carry out their nefarious acts, should be dismissed and sentenced to a jail term.

Let us all call a spade a spade!

1 Like

Re: Now That Abba Kyari Illicit Policing Deal Is Uncovered, How Is James Nwafor's? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nwafor has gone on exile.masses want him dead. As for kyari,nigeria police will not investigate. They will only pretend to do so. They already know f.b.i are thorough, while they are all corrupt in Nigeria police, and kyari can't travel to u.s or their allied countries,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Now That Abba Kyari Illicit Policing Deal Is Uncovered, How Is James Nwafor's? by Kenmatt(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vickyvice:
Nwafor has gone on exile.masses want him dead. As for kyari,nigeria police will not investigate. They will only pretend to do so. They already know f.b.i are thorough, while they are all corrupt in Nigeria police, and kyari can't travel to u.s or their allied countries,,,,,

We must not fold our arms and watch these people shape the future and structure of this Country on abnormallies, let us fight with the power of the social media (press) we have.

1 Like

Re: Now That Abba Kyari Illicit Policing Deal Is Uncovered, How Is James Nwafor's? by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:20am On Jul 30, 2021
It is when FBI catch him that they will do what they are supposed to do

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Bright Ben, Cries Out After His Pastor, Moses Adeeyo Married His W / US Court Sentences Nigerian Man To 51 Months Jail For Internet Fraud / 96year Old Ex-soldier With 8 Wives And 50 Children Arrested For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.