Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Abba Kyari: Was Deji Right When He Likened Cubana To Husppupi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Was Deji Right When He Likened Cubana To Husppupi? (567 Views)

Husppupi Handcuffed By Fbi On His Way To Washington-photo / Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari: Was Deji Right When He Likened Cubana To Husppupi? by ERockson: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Was Deji Adeyanju right to have likened Cubana to Husppupi when Abba Kyari was at Cubana's mother burrier. Can we call Deji investigator or hater because I'm not getting it
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Deji Right When He Likened Cubana To Husppupi? by ERockson: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Deji adeyanju might be right
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Deji Right When He Likened Cubana To Husppupi? by Goldbw122(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Let's see how the drama goes
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Deji Right When He Likened Cubana To Husppupi? by DOTian: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Thread for Afonjas highly Traumatized by the one in a century doings at Oba..
They just want Cubana to be humiliated. The want his head onna platter. Evil pipuu.
Make una Pelee shaa... Because even if them arrest Cubana, there are thousands like him from where he comes from..

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Deji Right When He Likened Cubana To Husppupi? by abu12: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
they known them self, for Abba to say obi cubana is A HARD WORKING MAN

LEAVE THE REST

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Deji Right When He Likened Cubana To Husppupi? by ERockson: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari knows almost all the thiefs and corrupt politicians in the country

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Deji Right When He Likened Cubana To Husppupi? by after4: 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
so anybody that abba kyari attends his event must be like hushpuppi right?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Deji Right When He Likened Cubana To Husppupi? by IduNaOba: 12:24am On Jul 30, 2021
Who is hushppi where obi cubana dey?
Oluwole no dey for igbo land
Make ụna free cubana abeg

Ndị ụchụ
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Deji Right When He Likened Cubana To Husppupi? by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 12:33am On Jul 30, 2021
I am an Afonja but my Afonja brothers no get sense.
I don't know why my Afonja brothers envy Obi Cubana so much when most Afonja's benefiting from him.
I know so many of my Yoruba brothers that attended the burial at Oba, Anambra just to collect their own share of the abundant cow meat that was used for the burial.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Name 'abba Kyari' Cursed? / Iwaji Ohuhu 2021: Chief Ray Ofoegbu Donates Trailer Load Of Yam, 250 Wrappers. / History Of Osun State As It Clock 30 Years Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.