Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Join Me To Make Money From This Online Job From Tonight - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join Me To Make Money From This Online Job From Tonight (304 Views)

Has Anyone In Nigeria Ever Gotten A Job From Indeed? / Graduate Without A Job? How To Create A Job From Home (secrets) / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me To Make Money From This Online Job From Tonight by ibos: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
This is no scam!!! and as such I besiege all doubting Thomas-es to let me be.

I have hundred of people who had paid me plus many more I have told to still hold their money for now. The problem is that, I can't finish these rising number of job requests. Now I need collaborators who can partner. Partners who have access to internet, who can work at night and versatile with how to fill online forms.

Payment is through Bank transfer, I won't ask you to wait till your earning reaches any threshold, once you finish one task and I confirm it, I pay you for it via Bank transfer.

If you are ready to start receiving the tasks on your whatsapp, chat me up: 0.8.0.2.3.8..6...2...0.....8...1

NB: 1. If you doubt this, try it before you comment or seal your mouth
2. If you want free Money, don't come in
3. You only get pay t the instant I confirm your job good
Re: Join Me To Make Money From This Online Job From Tonight by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
ibos:
This is no scam!!! and as such I besiege all doubting Thomas-es to let me be.

I have hundred of people who had paid me plus many more I have told to still hold their money for now. The problem is that, I can't finish these rising number of job requests. Now I need collaborators who can partner. Partners who have access to internet, who can work at night and versatile with how to fill online forms.

Payment is through Bank transfer, I won't ask you to wait till your earning reaches any threshold, once you finish one task and I confirm it, I pay you for it via Bank transfer.

If you are ready to start receiving the tasks on your whatsapp, chat me up: 0.8.0.2.3.8..6...2...0.....8...1

NB: 1. If you doubt this, try it before you comment or seal your mouth
2. If you want free Money, don't come in
3. You only get pay t the instant I confirm your job good
Run da da dadadadadadada da da dadadadadadada

(1) (Reply)

Wfh: Social Media Content Creator / It Support Staff Needed / Urgent Job Vacancy / EMPLOYMENT In A Reputable School Located In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.