Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Do You Still Eat Roasted Corn? Checkout What It Does To Your Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Still Eat Roasted Corn? Checkout What It Does To Your Body (714 Views)

Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) / Rahama Sadau Sells Roasted Corn In New Pictures / Wizkid Eats Roasted Corn In Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Eat Roasted Corn? Checkout What It Does To Your Body by Admob090(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
SOURCE: [url]CLASSICVIEW.COM.NG[/url]

Corn or maize is a cereal plant that is mostly eaten as food especially in Nigeria, it could either be cooked, roasted or fried depending on your personal choice.

Although it is the season where there is plenty of corn in Nigeria, here are some good questions to ask about this corn we eat every day what does this corn do to our body? Is it healthy for both the old and the young ones? Is the boiled one more nutritive than the roasted one?

How well do you consume roasted corn? because so many people don’t have a single idea about what it does to the body, they are just interested in eating it.

But indeed corn has a lot of benefits to the human body both for children, adults and even old ones. So below are some benefits of eating roasted corn.

1.Roasted Corn contains folic acid.

Folic acid is very important in the development of the child’s brain and spinal cord and it also helps to treat cough.

2. Roasted corn contain dietary fibre.

Dietary fibre is important to the body because it helps relieve you of constipation and it also helps in the easy digestion of food.

3. Roasted corn contain Minerals.

Minerals are important in that they help keep you healthy, by ensuring that your bones, muscles, heart and brain are performing their task properly. Especially the macro minerals which includes calcium, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron etc.

4. Roasted corn reduces cholesterol in the body.

A high amount of cholesterol in the body especially in the blood is known as hypercholesterolemia which can limit blood flow, increase the risk of heart attack and causes atherosclerosis. But daily or weekly consumption of corn can reduce all heart-related illnesses.

5. Roasted corn contain antioxidant.

Antioxidant helps to prevent or delay cell damage and help boost your immunity in a long run.

6. Roasted corn provides energy.

Carbohydrates found in corn provides energy for our daily activities.

7. Roasted corn helps protect your teeth.

Constant chewing of corn helps displace bacteria from your teeth and also prevent tooth decay.

CONTINUE READING [url]CLASSICVIEW.COM.NG[/url]

1 Share

Re: Do You Still Eat Roasted Corn? Checkout What It Does To Your Body by Zhunnurayn(m): 12:10am On Jul 30, 2021
maller:
I will buy one tomorrow
Pls buy two, keep one for me..as I read the article e dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Eat Roasted Corn? Checkout What It Does To Your Body by SUCKCESSFUL: 12:12am On Jul 30, 2021
Roasted corn helps 9ja politicians win election grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Eat Roasted Corn? Checkout What It Does To Your Body by overdrive(m): 12:39am On Jul 30, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Roasted corn helps 9ja politicians win election grin

True grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Of Dunamis Church Shows Off Amazing Legwork On Stage (Video) / “Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido / I Do Not Want To Give Birth Or Be A Mother. I Just Want To Be A Mother Of Cats-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.