Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Young Barr. Esther Clears The Air About Her Age And ABSU Denying Her Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Barr. Esther Clears The Air About Her Age And ABSU Denying Her Admission (525 Views)

My Sister Is About To Lose Her Admission / Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) / Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Barr. Esther Clears The Air About Her Age And ABSU Denying Her Admission by Fr33born(m): 12:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Young Barrister, Esther Chukwuemeka has come out to correct the misinformation about her age and her admission.
Contrary to the post spreading on social media, little Esther says she is currently 24 and not 20. She also said that she actually got admission to study political science in ABSU but decided to withdraw on the advice of her director and travel to India to pursue her dream of becoming a lawyer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJAvTCnfXvM

Re: Young Barr. Esther Clears The Air About Her Age And ABSU Denying Her Admission by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 30, 2021
The world have gone far, Nigerian are busy celebrate nonsense ,m
Re: Young Barr. Esther Clears The Air About Her Age And ABSU Denying Her Admission by thaoriginator: 12:58am On Jul 30, 2021
cheesy

Hey gyal, your type me ah cheer fa, shake yuh brez dem like shaker
me make girl cum now me no waiting later

gyal forget di vibrator me go find di target straight ah
Me fi cum inna you me no play like melody maker
Re: Young Barr. Esther Clears The Air About Her Age And ABSU Denying Her Admission by Chukabiz(m): 2:07am On Jul 30, 2021
thaoriginator:
cheesy

Hey gyal, your type me ah cheer fa, shake yuh brez dem like shaker
me make girl cum now me no waiting later

gyal forget di vibrator me go find di target straight ah
Me fi cum inna you me no play like melody maker

Expired weed at work

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Telephone / UNIZIK Student Dies, Others Injured, As Fire Guts Students' Lodge In Ifite Awka / Nigeria's 4chan forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.