Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria (7809 Views)

COVID-19 Update For August 29 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria / 404 New COVID-19 Cases, 240 Discharged And 5 Deaths On July 29 - (3305 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 30, 2021
This shit is rising like garri again o.
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria by LeeSantos(m): 6:11am On Jul 30, 2021
Yong4ever:
. You really need a reorientation, don't be deceived, many people have it without being symptomatic hence they transmit it, if you don't go for test you can't confirm it.
What is this one even saying?
No friend or family member(exp my grandma) has died this year. And I have not heard from any friend or family that this person contracted covid19. How is that hard for u to understand.
I also move frequently around mainland and island in commercial bus, and here I'm still typing .
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria by LeeSantos(m): 6:12am On Jul 30, 2021
N2B2:

What sort of post is this, na? Do you know everybody on the mainland? Or are you a friend or family member to everyone in Lagos?

If you don't believe it's here, that one na your own. Just remember say ventilator no dey, o! If you like, keep waiting for phone call from hospital before you believe it's here and spreading.

Oga I live in lagos. And the crowd not wearing no mask are more than the once Jesus feed.

No friend or family member(exp my grandma) has died this year. And I have not heard from any friend or family that this person contracted covid19. How is that hard for u to understand.
I also move frequently around mainland and island in commercial bus, and here I'm still typing

Oga even if there is covid, nubers has being inflated in nigeria
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria by Godszilla: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2021
So? because they are asymptomatic is bad abi? Being vaccinated doesn't stop u from getting infected n spreading it. So what's the different pls reorient us ejoor
Yong4ever:
. You really need a reorientation, don't be deceived, many people have it without being symptomatic hence they transmit it, if you don't go for test you can't confirm it.
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria by otokx(m): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2021
They should make the covid-19 test free.
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:34am On Jul 30, 2021
Are vaccines available?
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria by Yankee101: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2021
The numbers are going up. Be safe out there. Take all the covid-19 precautions
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria by Simplythebest: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2021
I did a Covid-19 test a day before i enter Nigeria and when i came back to Nigeria after 3 days i did another test here and the said i have Covid-19 and the only thing they told me was to be sending my temperature and that of my family members to them every morning for 14 days. Then after 14 days they ask me to come and collect my passport. They didn't even conduct another Covid-19 test to find out if am still having it or not as they initially claim that i have it. This my own story and i have the Covid-19 certificate they gave to me as an evidence in case u don't believe me.
LeeSantos:
grin there is no COVID-19 on the mainland.
See crowdy areas like Iyana Ipaja, ikotun, oshodi.

And since this started, I haven't received any call about friends or family who contracted is or even worst. Never heard my friends of friends get COVID-19.

So confused with all the figures in Nigeria and I don't even know one person that has had COVID-19.
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria by deavicky(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2021
seunlayi:
this is the regular statement of my Indian friend until 2 months ago when he lost his parents to convid19 and narrowly escaped it have taking some oxygen.
he is not saying there is no covid, he is only saying fhe number are fake. And personally I see the possibility.
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria by LeeSantos(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Simplythebest:
I did a Covid-19 test a day before i enter Nigeria and when i came back to Nigeria after 3 days i did another test here and the said i have Covid-19 and the only thing they told me was to be sending my temperature and that of my family members to them every morning for 14 days. Then after 14 days they ask me to come and collect my passport. They didn't even conduct another Covid-19 test to find out if am still having it or not as they initially claim that i have it. This my own story and i have the Covid-19 certificate they gave to me as an evidence in case u don't believe me.

If having the COVID-19 was like the way u mentioned above. Half of Lagos should be dead by now. An average lagosian come in contact with lease 50 persons a day.
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria by Ahmed4002(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Mystery9:

Which covid

Don't worry
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria by wasol: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2021
Dyt:
558 New COVID-19 Cases, 44 Discharged And 2 Deaths On July 29

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4537250023004652&id=1042952012434488

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria by N2B2: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2021
LeeSantos:

Oga I live in lagos. And the crowd not wearing no mask are more than the once Jesus feed.

I also move frequently around mainland and island in commercial bus, and here I'm still typing

Oga even if there is covid, nubers has being inflated in nigeria

Covid-19 (like HIV) no dey show for face. When you go out everyday, do you know who is carrying what? It's just by grace someone is still alive with everything that's out there.

Other less-informed people not fearing for their lives doesn't mean anything.
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria by absool(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Naijawhyy:

Shut up. If you don't see politics here I pity for you
Be uncouth would do you no good.
Sit down and learn from those wiser than you.
Re: COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria by Hunterovo: 3:27am On Aug 03, 2021
CNN:The US government is deploying a Covid-19 surge team to provide public health support in southwest Missouri, where the Delta variant is fueling a rise in cases and hospitalizations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Chewing Bitter Kola / Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Eczema Permanently / What Is The Effect Of An Unstable Menstrual Cycle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.