Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun (47247 Views)

Woman Accused Of Faking Madness, Apprehended With Money, Phones, ATM Cards / Suspected Robber Faking 'madness' Arrested By Civil Defence Corps In Imo (photo) / Woman Forcefully Removes Lady's Underwear In Public Leaving Her Exposed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by divinehand2003(m): 6:12am On Jul 30, 2021
An alleged mentally unstable man has been beaten to a pulp by residents of Mowe in the Obafemi Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State for allegedly being in possession of a huge sum of money and three phones.

It was gathered that the suspect, who stays under the bridge in the area on the pretext of being mentally unstable, was on a call with an unknown person on Thursday when the residents caught him.

PUNCH Metro learnt that when he was asked by the residents where he got the phone from, he could not give a satisfactory answer.

An attempt by the man to escape was prevented and checks on his belongings revealed the sum of N250,000, three iPhones and women underwear, which made the residents to beat him to a pulp.

An eyewitness, who identified himself simply as Ade, said he and his friends were placing a bet under the bridge when they saw the suspect making a phone call.

He said, “I was playing lotto with my friends under the bridge when we noticed that the supposed mentally unstable man was making a call; I tried to move close to him, but when he saw that I was coming, he tried to escape.

“My friends on the other side of the road, who were watching us, crossed the road to join me and we asked him to sit down and searched his bags and found three more phones, the sum of N250,000, and pants and bras belonging to women.

“He had been at the Mowe bus stop for long and when some passers-by saw what we found on him, they pounced on him and beat him. We later handed him over to the police, but policemen at the Mowe Police Division said they could not accommodate a lunatic in their station. Only God knows who he was calling.”

A trader in the area, identified simply as Yetunde, said the suspect was beaten when he refused to disclose who he was talking to on the phone.

She said, “When he was asked who he was talking to, he refused to talk; it was the annoyance that made people to start beating him and wondering where a lunatic got such amount of money, phones and women pants and bra from. This is an eye-opener to everyone in Mowe. Only God knows how many atrocities he has committed in Mowe.

“Probably he is working with ritualists, because I don’t know where he got the money and the phones, and maybe the underwear belong to women he raped or killed and sold their body parts.”

When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said he would find out and get back to our correspondent, but he had yet to do so as of the time of filing this report.

https://punchng.com/man-faking-madness-caught-with-n250000-three-iphones-women-underwear-in-ogun/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Goldbw122(m): 6:15am On Jul 30, 2021
Don't do it because of money, I still remember that book.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by airminem(f): 6:22am On Jul 30, 2021
Chai!

Hungry, angry, frutrated youth beating a man faking madness Who is the now the mentally unbalanced?

In this APC government, i think we are all mental, just faking sane.

BTW, order for your nice design attire Cloths @ABAKYARI TAILORING POLICE SHOP ASOVILLA grin

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by DaddyRochie1642: 6:25am On Jul 30, 2021
The should deal with the Bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by paulolee(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2021
so these their format of forming madness to gather pants n undies don too cast naa
wonder how d hell they believd dt gathering such materials n taking them to their said herbalist would give them wealth over night..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Bedtec: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Make Bbq am once nah, these are the reasons I support jungle justice ... Imagine the numbers of life and destinies this idiot has wasted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Bola146(f): 6:31am On Jul 30, 2021
I don't trust all these fake mad people especially when elections are moving closer undecided undecided Parents should please take good care of their kids please, these fake mad people are almost everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by divinehand2003(m): 6:37am On Jul 30, 2021
Next time you see a so called mad person in your street, make sure you observe the person closely.

We are in a world where things don't always appear the way they seem.

Be wise.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Mide3367: 6:48am On Jul 30, 2021
airminem:
Chai!

Hungry, angry, frutrated youth beating a man faking madness Who is the now the mentally unbalance?

In this APC government, i think we are all mental, just faking sane angry
think about what you just said. How does it make any sense? angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by airminem(f): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2021
Mide3367:
I know you are angry, that make you one of us.

Thousands of people cannot be wrong that Nigerians are frustrated at this time.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Freestainworld(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2021
People should be vigilant in their neighbourhood, an eye opener

2 Likes

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by yuping(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2021
Government should provide places for mentally unstable people and immediately this will stop ⛔ until then we can say be vigilant and stay safe.
Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Prolificgiant(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2021
He was suppose to be burnt to ashes

1 Like

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Wetpuxy: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2021
Ftc
Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Ceenachi: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2021
airminem:
Chai!

Hungry, angry, frutrated youth beating a man faking madness Who is the now the mentally unbalanced? sad

The fake madman tongue

Who knows how many destiny he hv rendered useless undecided
Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by airminem(f): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Ceenachi:

The fake madman tongue
Who knows how many destiny he hv rendered useless undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by NwaAmaikpe: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2021
shocked

Some of us are lucky that we don't have to fake our own madness.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2021
There must be some 'Ogas at the top' who he works for. It's a pity some of our security agents might also be dining with the ogas.

I no mention names oo.

1 Like

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Starboytwo(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2021
Tired of all these kinda news.

Boycotting nairaland for 24hr

2 Likes

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by DropsMic(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Yawn
Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Oluwapresley(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2021
A rich mad man that runs a pant boutique.
Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by praiseneo(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2021
airminem:
Chai!

Hungry, angry, frutrated youth beating a man faking madness Who is the now the mentally unbalanced?

In this APC government, i think we are all mental, just faking sane.

BTW, order for your nice design attire Cloths @ABAKYARI TAILORING POLICE SHOP ASOVILLA sad
I’m confused with this jagons you typed o

2 Likes

Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by ictjobber: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Hmm
Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Tobinrobin(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Good
Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Kaybee14(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2021
This is serious.
Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2021
haha Nigerian police when they say they will get back to you on that matter just forget that matter...
Man man matter don tire person justthevobe we caught inside our cathedral that slept in the compound overnight, we let him go cus he was mad...
hmmm...if this continues
nobody go know who's really mad in this country...
Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by Seniorwriter(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2021
Just wow!!!
More investigations should be carried out on him.

....on a lighter mood seems #250k is trending .....

@Seniorwriter
Re: Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun by bishop4life(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2021
Mide3367:

He is right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia / Yahoo Boy’s Mother Jailed Five Years For Receiving N91M Internet Fraud Money / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.