Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal (9915 Views)

26 Million Job Seekers Applied For NNPC Jobs As Recruitment Portal Closes / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by RedEnergy: 6:22am On Jul 30, 2021
Here's my story. I heard about the FRSC ongoing recruitment, so in order to apply i opened the official government FRSC recruitment portal https://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.

After filling all my details, i clicked the submit button. But to my greatest surprise, i got an error message on the page saying this:

"Sorry, the E-Mail you are trying to register with is already in use by another user, please if it was you, try logging in with your user account and try this application again."

I was shocked, because i never in my life applied for FRSC before and it was my direct personal email i used, nobody has access to use that email and i was not hacked before, so how can another user already be using my email on FRSC?

Ok, i said you know what, let me try again eith my second email address. Guess what happened? After clicking submit, i got another error message saying this:

"Sorry, you have a pending application on this portal, kindly check your E-Mail for instructions"

I was shocked again, because i have never applied to FRSC before, so how could i have a pending application? And i have never received any email from FRSC portal before, since i have never applied. I have tried again with a 3rd email and it's still saying the same thing.

Then it dawned on me that is this not recruitment fraud going on? Who has been using people's emails to set up fake applications? Because i have never applied before and all 3 emails i tried with have been taken. Later they will say recruitment application is over and portal closed but it's fake. This is my experience with FRSC recruitment portal.

the world needs to know the truth about the extreme level of rottenness and corruption in Nigeria government.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by Bedtec: 6:24am On Jul 30, 2021
Federal government jobs are by connection or by God/Allah being on your side , bribery and slots in Nigeria recruitment agencies are way too much

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by Staphylococcus: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2021
The recruitment was transparent.
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by RedEnergy: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Bedtec:
Federal government jobs are by connection or by God/Allah being on your side , bribery and slots in Nigeria recruitment agencies are way too much
You're very correct and i agree with you. But my question is, why are they stealing people's emails to setup fake applications? Because i have never applied to FRSC in my life before. This is my 1st time trying and miraculously all my 3 emails are already associated with FRSC. Imagine that high level of recruitment fraud.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by RedEnergy: 6:31am On Jul 30, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Transparent how? I think you can see the screenshots i posted. I just tried to apply on their site this morning and that's the result. My 3 emails are already taken on FRSC but i have never in my life applied before.

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by Freestainworld(m): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2021
Staphylococcus:

fear God small nah, I know Buhari is your mentor but just try and fear God.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by yuping(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2021
RedEnergy:
Transparent how? I think you can see the screenshots i posted. I just tried to apply on their site this morning and that's the result. My 3 emails are already taken on FRSC but i have never in my life applied before.
Open a new email and try it, it work for my friend like that. He was having same issue.
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by StOsagie(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2021
Dear OP, what you're facing is an error from the web developer.
Nobody used your email to register, try using an invalid email to register to confirm what I mean. Thanks.

17 Likes

Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by ojun50(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2021
Gone where @op
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by freshkpomo(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2021
.My signature needs your signature
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by potent5(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2021
Na now Op eyes just de open.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by talk2hb1(m): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2021
RedEnergy:
Nigeria under Buhari is totally destroyed. Buhari claims to be a saint but the kind of corruption being witnessed in every government sector under Buhari regime is staggering.

Here's my story. I heard about the FRSC ongoing recruitment, so in order to apply i opened the official government FRSC recruitment portal https://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.

After filling all my details, i clicked the submit button. But to my greatest surprise, i got an error message on the page saying this:

"Sorry, the E-Mail you are trying to register with is already in use by another user, please if it was you, try logging in with your user account and try this application again."

I was shocked, because i never in my life applied for FRSC before and it was my direct personal email i used, nobody has access to use that email and i was not hacked before, so how can another user already be using my email on FRSC?

Ok, i said you know what, let me try again eith my second email address. Guess what happened? After clicking submit, i got another error message saying this:

"Sorry, you have a pending application on this portal, kindly check your E-Mail for instructions"

I was shocked again, because i have never applied to FRSC before, so how could i have a pending application? And i have never received any email from FRSC portal before, since i have never applied. I have tried again with a 3rd email and it's still saying the same thing.

Then it dawned on me that is this not recruitment fraud going on? Who has been using people's emails to set up fake applications? Because i have never applied before and all 3 emails i tried with have been taken. Later they will say recruitment application is over and portal closed but it's fake. This is my experience with FRSC recruitment portal.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala move to front page, the world needs to know the truth about the extreme level of rottenness and corruption in Nigeria government.

Its possible someone applied on your behalf, in fact you can claim the ongoing application. Just request for password reset, it will prompt you for your email address, enter your email address and get a link to reset your password.
This is not enough evidence to say this is a fraud wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by Jilingori: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2021
Baba no be only fedral governmet job na people be the curruption wey dey make up the government.
An HMO of a reputable company called me for a job I applied for since may it was a van sales rep job and after I attended the interview a was asked to get the LASDRI(Lasgos State drivers license) it was on Fri I went for the interview I moved very early to the Lagos State driving school on mon instead of me to get my I'd that same day the magomago people say na Wednesday I go come back I called the HMO to update him he said no problem that I should come if I am done behold I went there on Wednesday not knowing that the secretary had called some people for documentation and when she asked if I was called yesterday which was tue I said no so she asked me to wait while waiting at the reception I saw other candidates being called in for training I begin to wonder wariz going hon here later the HMO came out and I asked him how my faith then he called the sec to take me for documentation that they were taking me and that my file had already being fawarded I was taking to the procurement officer and the person in charge told her to stop bringing people that he would no longer accomodete them so he asked if our CV me and other two which I guess we're hate special candidate and she said it has ready been sent he handed over to the the envelope containing the CV and my CV was not included and she said oh I will go and bring them now she attended to other while they were through she now came for me now am still waiting to get a call from the org.
Sometime na the people wey dey in charge dey put their own persons no be say governmet matter na we we
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by BigDick70inch(m): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2021
RedEnergy:
You're very correct and i agree with you. But my question is, why are they stealing people's emails to setup fake applications? Because i have never applied to FRSC in my life before. This is my 1st time trying and miraculously all my 3 emails are already associated with FRSC. Imagine that high level of recruitment fraud.

Even tho......Buhari is an unrepentant evil adder headed chief bandit.......he shares no blame in this..........

Blame........FRSC WEB DESIGNER instead!!!

I guess there was an error somewhere........most complaints were on attaching passport...... I waited straight 5days before I could do that...........

Only........had similar problem while trying to apply for........Lagos tescom recruitment .......but then I sorted it using my alt email........
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by ynsaeed(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2021
I also can’t access the application button to continue with the registration after I have got the email of my username and password

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by Gorillakiller25: 8:42am On Jul 30, 2021
If you are applying, make sure you know somebody
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Jilingori:
Baba no be only fedral governmet job na people be the curruption wey dey make up the government.
An HMO of a reputable company called me for a job I applied for since may it was a van sales rep job and after I attended the interview a was asked to get the LASDRI(Lasgos State drivers license) it was on Fri I went for the interview I moved very early to the Lagos State driving school on mon instead of me to get my I'd that same day the magomago people say na
Wednesday I go come back I called the HMO to update him he said no problem that I should come if I am done behold I went there on Wednesday not knowing that the secretary had called some people for documentation and when she asked if I was called yesterday which was tue I said no so she asked me to wait while waiting at the reception I saw other candidates being called in for training I begin to wonder wariz going hon here later the HMO came out and I asked him how my faith then he called the sec to take me for documentation that they were taking me and that my file had already being fawarded I was taking to the procurement officer and the person in charge told her to stop bringing people that he would no longer accomodete them so he asked if our CV me and other two which I guess we're hate special candidate and she said it has ready been sent he handed over to the the envelope containing the CV and my CV was not included and she said oh I will go and bring them now she attended to other while they were through she now came for me now am still waiting to get a call from the org.
Sometime na the people wey dey in charge dey put their own persons no be say governmet matter na we we

A similar thing happened to a friend in a FMCG that produces mayonnaise and tomato... Having worked for a year or so as VSR and was due for promotion they brought in special people who were their cousins with absolutely no experience and some very fresh graduates to supervise us. Non of my team guys tasted promotion that year instead they were making promises... He resigned out of frustration and he doesn’t regret that decision today because he’s in a better place now
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by Klass99(f): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by Elsueno: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2021
undecided

FRSC is one somehow organization, even in thier last recruitment, they gathered thousands of graduates all over the country at stadiums & made them run in white shorts like crazy people.
Didn't mind that, my cousin borrowed money from me to sell chilled drinks & snacks to them, I even got an extra 15k profit on top my original money grin

Instead of them to do an e-exam first & choose the best b4 d physical exercise like other paramilitary agencies.

Anyways, I know one person who got the job, and I assure u, he never attended any stage of that shyt except d online submission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by SecretReporter(f): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2021
Hoffe du hast einen wunderschönen Tag und Abend
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by Savagecontents: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2021
Exactly the same issue i experience
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by Jmanjo: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2021
ynsaeed:
I also can’t access the application button to continue with the registration after I have got the email of my username and password
same issue am having.....update me if you gotten solution abt it
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by ayiam(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2021
You are the one making the mistake redenergy so after logging into your account click on your name which will redirect you then you click the icon on the top-right of the page it will bring drop options of home and application click on application which further drop options apply and my application click on my application to complete your process.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2021
Bros, just check your mail and type frsc in the search bar. If truly your mail has been used, your details would be there

1 Like

Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by drightguy(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2021
When a server is having issues it can respond with different errors.

If it shows you got an on going application, you should try to reset your log in password and if a message is sent to your email then it means there is truly an on going application (email linked) but if it's not, you won't get a message (not linked ).

Meanwhile you can troubleshoot with an extra letter or digit to your main email ( that might not be in use) to check if it will show same errors because your case I think is not percular.

Good luck.
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by Frelex: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2021
talk2hb1:

Its possible someone applied on your behalf, in fact you can claim the ongoing application. Just request for password reset, it will prompt you for your email address, enter your email address and get a link to reset your password.
This is not enough evidence to say this is a fraud wink
Dont mind that Morron
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by Skillsnigeria: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by Etuky(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Please how do I handle the case of passport not uploading in the officer cadre registration. Keeps telling me "Failed to map the path '/Documents/joysizy123@gmail.com"
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by Chamakh93: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2021
RedEnergy:

the world needs to know the truth about the extreme level of rottenness and corruption in Nigeria government.
guy , they calm down o, this thing wey u talk , he happen to me too , na there server get problem. wen I first try login , he tell me say another person don use my email, I try so many times , he no do . I kon leave am for like 3days . after 3days , as I open the page , he don login me in automatically. I just uploaded my documents straight. so just calm down , he go do . no body use ur email register.
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by kpakungu001(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2021
RedEnergy:

OP...log out the portal, then log in again...click on your name, it will take you to a page, click the 3 dash you have at the top right of the the page, you will see apply and my applications...click on the + sign you see there...then proceed with your application.
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by Vpat79: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2021
But after paying was he able to secure the job?

Is FIRS still recruiting at the time?
Klass99:

Federal govt jobs are usually bought o! I mean jobs in federal agencies.

One of my classmates from college paid N1 Million for a job with the FIRS in Abuja.

When I see Federal govt jobs advertised I just laugh and shake my head.

As a job seeker you stand a better chance of landing a job in the private sector with private companies than you do in the public sector with the federal govt.

On this same NL there was a thread where people shared their stories about paying 300k or more for a federal govt job, some said the deal was successful others said nothing came out of it and they lost money.

There's nothing transparent about the Nigerian govt, abeg.
Re: My Experience With FRSC Recruitment Portal by Olamideayomide(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2021
Sorry oooooooo...... Make I continue sipping my coffee �����

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 | See Full PDF List Here / one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job / Sales Assistant Job At Oando Plc (no Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.