Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Bashir Magashi Blames Monarchs, Clerics For Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Magashi Blames Monarchs, Clerics For Insecurity (8475 Views)

All Boko Haram Suspects In Kuje Prison Have Escaped - Bashir Magashi / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Magashi Blames Monarchs, Clerics For Insecurity by KaptainAfrika: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
All these people do is throw around blame, if they are responsible, resign and let them take your position.
Re: Bashir Magashi Blames Monarchs, Clerics For Insecurity by Blackdisciple(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
As usual,Buhari administration with blames.

The monarch , and the cleric was supposed to carry arms and go to the bushes to fight.

Clap for yourself defense HQTRS
Re: Bashir Magashi Blames Monarchs, Clerics For Insecurity by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
jahsharon:

If you don't forget about the drunk ineffectual Buffon, you will get hypertension. Why are you praising a fool because you meet an idiot? Is there any difference between the drunkard of Otuoke and the dangerous breathing mannequin living inside the Rock?

They are both clueless but honestly speaking, I will take President Jonathan over the dangerous lifeless mannequin living in as rock.
I believe a society deserves its leaders and the leaders we produce are a function of the people living in the country.
Most of us are corrupt, tribalistic and religious bigots
Re: Bashir Magashi Blames Monarchs, Clerics For Insecurity by F117nighthawk: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Always a blame game, they don't blame themselves as part of the failure, all these expired people in government
Re: Bashir Magashi Blames Monarchs, Clerics For Insecurity by fof1: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Insidenaijasblo:

https://punchng.com/defence-minister-blames-monarchs-clerics-for-insecurity-says-troops-compromised/

VERY UNSERIOUS OLD BRIGADES ON PARADE...YOU CAN THINK AND PERFORM, THEN QUIT THE POST. NO TIME FIR BLAME GAME ASSOCIATED WITH APC RULERSHIP...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) / Oju-ore,ota, Ogun State -the Confluence Of Christianity, Islam & Pros-ti-tu-tion / Please How Do I Retrieve My Lost PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.