Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Help! I'm Afraid I Might Have Bought A Stolen Phone - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! I'm Afraid I Might Have Bought A Stolen Phone (2600 Views)

"I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote / Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) / Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! I'm Afraid I Might Have Bought A Stolen Phone by MufasaLion: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2021
nedekid:

They will never hear. If you money can afford 20k phone, go to reputable shop eg slot and buy 20k phone or finance a more expensive one. Issue is that you buy brand new.
Dont go for used phones because the wahala is just not worth it.
We have even heard of police passing used phones into circulation and then tracking them months later, saying they were stolen by armed robbers just to extort the current buyer.
Nna the wahala aren't worth it.

Used phones will only bring problems to someone's life 90% of the time except maybe you get a phone from your sibling/parents/close relative in which they used it themselves before giving you.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Afraid I Might Have Bought A Stolen Phone by nedekid: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2021
rashy1234:

Pls, you people should come to my aid. I bought the phone (Camon 11) 31k.

I have the screenshot of the conversation between us on Fb & whatsapp. I also have his full name (I transferred the money into his account). I also have his number and pictures (through his timeline).

I need suggestion on the quick ways to get my money refunded.
You are thinking of money refunded? Lol, better be thinking of saving your arse cos you wount think of that money when the yawa gas.
I actually think you should take urgent defensive steps eg, make a police report, swear an affidavit etc. A lawyer can advice you better. Or if you have a top police officer friend, ask him what to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pandemonium In New Benin Market Benin City As Hausa Guy Beheads Market Woman's H / So Many Innocent People Killed As Vikings And Blackaxe Clash In Benin City VIDEO / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.