Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Meet The Young Boy Who Dies If He Falls Asleep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Young Boy Who Dies If He Falls Asleep (2805 Views)

Wizkid In Tears As He Falls & Prostrates For A Fan On Stage At Madeinlagos / Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon / Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Young Boy Who Dies If He Falls Asleep by Admob090(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2021
SOURCE [url]CLASSICVIEW.COM.NG[/url]

There are millions of people suffering from rare disorder all over the world. But despite their present condition, they still believes in God that, He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all things that we can think or ask of.

The best thing that can happen to a man, is the day he acknowledge the presence of God in his life and appreciate God, for who God is. People are paying millions of naira for the ‘oxygen’ you take for granted.

Liam Derbyshire’, was born with a rare disorder, known as ‘Congenital central hypoventilation syndrome’. People with this disorder take shallow breaths, it often occur during sleep, as a result of shortage of oxygen and a buildup of carbon dioxide in the blood.

Liam Derbyshire, dies when ever he fall asleep, he was advice by medical doctor to always use ‘ventilator’ when ever he want to sleep . In order to prevent him from dying when he fall asleep. But when he is awake he can manage his breathing without a ventilator.

If truly we are grateful, we will always see a reason to glorify God. Because so many people are out there suffering, but some of us in a whole year, we are not admitted in the hospital, and we still say, ‘ God is not faithful to us’.

Look around you, you will see enough reason to glorify God.

CONTINUE READING [url]CLASSICVIEW.COM.NG[/url]

Re: Meet The Young Boy Who Dies If He Falls Asleep by Ndukings92(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2021
Always thank God that you are not from Nairaland, em sorry I mean Nigeria.
Re: Meet The Young Boy Who Dies If He Falls Asleep by Flyangels: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2021
Since the news of super crook kyari broke out we have seen less zombies and their annoying posts especially the infamous , I think that's a good development, we need news like this more often please

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Boy Who Dies If He Falls Asleep by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2021
Very pathetic.
The day I watched this documentary, I was almost moved to tears.

They have to keep him awake or place him on a life support device while he sleeps otherwise he'll go from there.
Re: Meet The Young Boy Who Dies If He Falls Asleep by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Very pathetic.

They have to keep him awake or place him on a life support device while he sleeps otherwise he'll go from there.

Anyone who can sleep and wake up without any form of aid, should be grateful to God.

Healings from above, locate him IJN.
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Boy Who Dies If He Falls Asleep by MufasaLion: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Sad
Re: Meet The Young Boy Who Dies If He Falls Asleep by Onyi22(f): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2021
So touching, may God heal him

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Boy Who Dies If He Falls Asleep by Herrick: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
Onyi22:
So touching, may God heal him

Amen
Re: Meet The Young Boy Who Dies If He Falls Asleep by InvestingExpert(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Amen
Re: Meet The Young Boy Who Dies If He Falls Asleep by sunshineV(f): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
CharisEleos:
Very pathetic.

Anyone who can sleep and wake up without any form of aid, should be grateful to God.

Healings from above, locate him IJN.
Amen.
should he also be grateful to god?
Re: Meet The Young Boy Who Dies If He Falls Asleep by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
God is wonderful, if to say God creat the boy for Nigeria, he for don go since because his friend will comot that ventilator when hedon fall asleep.

(1) (Reply)

Nelly, Nas Storm Naija For Star Mega Jam / Lady Gaga: Obsessed Or Possessed? / Do You Still Believe If Tupac Shakur Is Alive? (pictures}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.