Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

FBI, Ngr Police, IGP - What Is Abba Kyari Offence Against The US ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI, Ngr Police, IGP - What Is Abba Kyari Offence Against The US ? (403 Views)

Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP / #EndSARS Protesters Want To Join The Police — IGP Mohammed Adamu / Is Abba Kyari Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI, Ngr Police, IGP - What Is Abba Kyari Offence Against The US ? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2021
These question needs Answering please.
Let us assume that Abba Kyari got proceeds of fraud from Hushpuppi, how is this an offence against the US? How ?
Did he collect the money in US? Is he a US citizen? Is he a US police officer? Is Abba Kyari the Hushpuppi that stole money? If Hushpuppi bribed him in Ngr, is that an offence against the US? Well, me sef, If Hushpuppi gives me money, I will collect. America is a trouble maker, period and they need to be told off.
Re: FBI, Ngr Police, IGP - What Is Abba Kyari Offence Against The US ? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2021
I need answers pls.
Re: FBI, Ngr Police, IGP - What Is Abba Kyari Offence Against The US ? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2021
Plus5:
I need answers pls.

??
Re: FBI, Ngr Police, IGP - What Is Abba Kyari Offence Against The US ? by psucc(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2021
Hmmmm! Barrister Plus5, this questions seem to tell more about you.

So someone (The US) is telling you that some of those in charge of security are really the brain behind insecurity and you demand to know why they said so?

Something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: FBI, Ngr Police, IGP - What Is Abba Kyari Offence Against The US ? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2021
undecided
psucc:
Hmmmm! Barrister Plus5, this questions seem to tell more about you.

So someone (The US) is telling you that some of those in charge of security are really the brain behind insecurity and you demand to know why they said so?

Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: FBI, Ngr Police, IGP - What Is Abba Kyari Offence Against The US ? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2021
kiss
Re: FBI, Ngr Police, IGP - What Is Abba Kyari Offence Against The US ? by limeta(f): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2021
The answer to your question is simple
enterprise.
Re: FBI, Ngr Police, IGP - What Is Abba Kyari Offence Against The US ? by Danjikanbauchi: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2021
Plus5:
These question needs Answering please.
Let us assume that Abba Kyari got proceeds of fraud from Hushpuppi, how is this an offence against the US? How ?
Did he collect the money in US? Is he a US citizen? Is he a US police officer? Is Abba Kyari the Hushpuppi that stole money? If Hushpuppi bribed him in Ngr, is that an offence against the US? Well, me sef, If Hushpuppi gives me money, I will collect. America is a trouble maker, period and they need to be told off.
Malam will you ask this same question if Hushppopy named Mazi Nnamdi Kanu or any ibo man as his accomplish ? I know you don't have conscious and your religion do well on lies but can you try be truthful and respond to my question.

(1) (Reply)

Kano Court Affirms Jude Okeke As APGA National Chairman / Nnamdi Kanu:: Allow IPOB Leader Access To His Lawyers – HURIWA Slams DSS / Abba Kyari Not Intelligent Enough To Head The Police Intelligence Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.