Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes (28871 Views)

US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering / Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo / 10 Nigerian Athletes Banned From Tokyo Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by cardoctor(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2021
Juat imagine
Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by baby124: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2021
kponkedenge:
[s][/s]

Ban me for speaking out about the corruption going on in our sports because I want some future post in sports or what?

Thank God you said merit.... Cos merit comes with working hard and not ''arrangee'', like what goes on here.

Oh... And people like you are exactly what's wrong with this country.
No one will give you a job as a Nigerian that involves power outside this country. And I pray it affects only you. Because of that your comment. You cannot even properly own what you wrote. You are now twisting the rubbish. You insulted all Nigerians because of the action of a few. All of you fond of insulting your villages and country like you have low IQ, how can anything be good for you? Reputation is stronger than merit
Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2021
SmartPolician:
Why is that ladies with big b00bs don't partipate in these kinds of game? grin
mattmogan88:

Because majority of them don't have sense, all they think of Everytime is how to seduce men with there big boobs. grin grin

The reason is more prosaic than you think

First, a lot of ladies with large assets do take part in sports

Second, a Olympic athlete is likely to have been severely exercising since childhood...meaning that depending on the sport , she is expending a lot of energy, which don't get stored as fat..so the assets won't be as large. (Excess sport can also play havoc with puberty in women, and with eg their periods.)

third, that's probably genes talking...and it just happens to be coincidental that the athletes in the pictures were that way because...genetics.

1 Like

Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by mattmogan88: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2021
Luby913:
your not alonegrin

just checkout the one on extreme right

My niggy.... grin
Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by mattmogan88: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Beancounter94:

The reason is more prosaic than you think

First, a lot of ladies with large assets do take part in sports

Second, a Olympic athlete is likely to have been severely exercising since childhood...meaning that depending on the sport , she is expending a lot of energy, which don't get stored as fat..so the assets won't be as large. (Excess sport can also play havoc with puberty in women, and with eg their periods.)

third, that's probably genes talking...and it just happens to be coincidental that the athletes in the pictures were that way because...genetics.

Nice points... But I still insist that MAJORITY of ladies with big boobs Don't have sense cheesy
Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by Kingcalls: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
What a stupid strategy by the Nigerian team in the mixed 4x4 relay
Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by techWriter1: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nigerian officials will althings new and innovative things to humiliate Nigeria and Nigerians.. lol
Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by naptu2: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
ubee WhatCanIsay

IOC clears ineligible Nigerian athletes to receive Samsung S21 5G phones

July 30, 2021
By Tony Ubani, Tokyo

The International Olympic Committee, IOC, has finally granted the request of Team Nigeria for her 10 athletes who were declared ineligible to partake in the Tokyo 2020 Olympics to receive Samsung Galaxy S21 5G given to all athletes who qualified and are resident at the Olympic Village.

The letter of approval was signed by Jonas Brun, Junior Project Manager, NOC Relations/ NOC Services.

“Regarding your athletes that will not participate in competitions in Tokyo in light of the latest information received, I confirm that you can still go ahead and give phones to the athletes”, the letter reads.

The phones which were delivered to all NOCs at the Games Village was in order for them to benefit from all important information included in the Athlete365website and also to comply with requirements set forth in the Playbooks, in particular the download and use of the apps required by the Japanese authorities.

The Nigeria Olympic Committee like all other NOCs had received the phones on behalf of their athletes but could not extend such gestures to the ineligible athletes as they tried to abide by the rules.

The approval by the IOC to extend the Samsung phones gifts to the ineligible athletes had since been complied by the NOC.

Vanguard News Nigeria

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/ioc-clears-ineligible-nigerian-athletes-to-receive-samsung-s21-5g-phones/
Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
A gesture of goodwill given to people without exception, but a set of corrupt ingrate leaders, instead of showing gratitude made their inborn evil traits manifested, thereby embarrassing their families not Nigeria and in extention, my State. Shame on them.
Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by tfelicityk(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thank God the needful was carried out by the appropriate authority...

They should avoid such embarrassment to the Nation again.
Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by King44(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bunch of incompetent, lazy, indifferent thieves... You cant help the athletes they sponsored themselves to where they are and you still have the guts to attempt to steal from them... They should be hanged by their balls on a stake awon werey ole jati jati...

They are the reason why those athletes and basketball teams are facing challenges presently
Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by stanisbaratheon: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Beancounter94:

Yes, I have been corrected and have modified my post. Thanks.

Okay.

I was actually suppose to say "weren't" in my write-up.

1 Like

Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by richmanrichard: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by kponkedenge(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
baby124:

No one will give you a job as a Nigerian that involves power outside this country. And I pray it affects only you. Because of that your comment. You cannot even properly own what you wrote. You are now twisting the rubbish. You insulted all Nigerians because of the action of a few. All of you fond of insulting your villages and country like you have low IQ, how can anything be good for you? Reputation is stronger than merit
[/s]

You're sounding frustrated.... Gtfo.... Go fccuukk yourself.

You're just writing rubbish.... The only person with low IQ and unintelligent here is you.

1 Like

Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by Darreytinho10(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thieves in Nigeria, shaming us at the international stage, phones o haba Naija grin
Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by chaloskyx: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
SO YOU GUYS WASTED FLIGHT TICKETS HOTEL AND FEEDING MONEY TO GO AND COLLECT SAMSUNG PHONE YOU COULD GET AT COMPUTER VILLAGE AND STILL HAVE CHANGE SHAME ON UNA WHAT ELDERS SEE ON THE TREE YOU YOUTHS CANT IMAGINE IT WHEN THAT MAN WAS TELLING YOU OFF ON THE TRAIN YOU SAID HE WAS FOOLISH NOW SEE WHO LOOKS STUPID BETWEEN BOTH OF UNA SHAMELESS YOUTHS AND YOU 2 WOULD COLLECT THE PHONE ANY OTHER NATION WOULD REJECT IT
Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by Minjim: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
If not for lack of shame, how can they be dragging phone with athletes ?
Re: IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes by Gfskw: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking: Eight Members Of Iran's Women's Soccer Team Are Men / NFF Confirms Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles Head Coach, Finidi As Assistant / Real Madrid Stars Given Hero's Welcome In Spanish Capital(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.