Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky (31817 Views)

Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gabaleve:
See as dem dey looseguard our sheikh anyhow smiley .. God dey so?

stupid talk
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by Brushstrokes20: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
The diabolic midget has gone gone mad again!
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by AgricMaster: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
is like he the short one wants more experience.

Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by egoldman(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
post=104246600:
Wahala be like bicycle.........

Always talk in trash.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by Kurdon(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Dialpad:
Fear short men .... grin
Fear vile short men, they are irredeemably wicked
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Someone better fly him to London , make Gov El Rufia no use the old man's to practice his law degree. Sometimes you have to forgive your enemies even when you know point blank they are sabotaging you and would continue to sabotage you. It doesn't make you a weak person, it simply means you have learn to surrender to your maker. You don't expect everybody would be happy your maker put you in a position of power and authority. This man is Old, just leave him with his conscience.
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by YoungAncient1: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
I said it already
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by TheGift: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
El-Rufai is as intolerant, unforgiving and vindictive as they come. Even after 5+ years of holding this man down, He has still not let go. Such bitterness.
inoki247:
lol El Rufai is d tru definition of Wahala be like 69 even if u turn am upside down na same thing he go give u.....
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by Tonero231: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
El rufai, zukwanu ike
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by TheGift: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
int0x80:
Damn, they should allow this man to rest at least for one month.

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Especially when it is a vindictive and unforgiving head.
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by Gabaleve(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
gimakon:

stupid talk

If e vex u, go collect lawyer for am or call ur deaf god to fight fr him
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by Adisa89(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
Terrorists fighting terrorists. Religion of piss and shit.
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gabaleve:

If e vex u, go collect lawyer for am or call ur deaf god to fight fr him

I am No Muslim, I am a Christian. I will never speak against anyone and his god , in what so ever way.
You just show your father made a complete and total mistake to send an animal like you to school. Belief of No God, yet an idiot like you comes here to type this Nonsense, And you are alive , you will say science kept you alive. I pity you. You are so much on a Long thing. A cursed person, that's who you are.

You are thinking God will come down and Fight bone to bone with someone? Thank God you are man. You are a Failure. A complete stupid person who talks out of his dirty Anus. No thinking. Thats the kind of animal you are.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by Yankee101: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lol

I was wondering why they gave up, that is, Elrufai and Buhari
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by Gabaleve(m): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
gimakon:

I am No Muslim, I am a Christian. I will never speak against anyone and his god , in what so ever way.
You just show your father made a complete and total mistake to send an animal like you to school. Belief of No God, yet an idiot like you comes here to type this Nonsense, And you are alive , you will say science kept you alive. I pity you. You are so much on a Long thing. A cursed person, that's who you are.

You are thinking God will come down and Fight bone to bone with someone? Thank God you are man. You are a Failure. A complete stupid person who talks out of his dirty Anus. No thinking. Thats the kind of animal you are.

Lol... Why are u pained? Didn't ur god fight bone to bone with Jacob? U mustn't b a Muslim to call on ur god to fight for el zakzaky na.... Mumu
Na ur type dey give all this fake pastors level.. I wouldn't b surprised ur pops is a fake pastor too...
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by coconutjuice: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Guyman02:
Why not these Sunnis and Shiites take this matter to Saudi Arabia and Iran to find out the Ruling on whatever grievances they have against each other?

Your darling daddy son Yusuf rides a Harley Davidson super bike and not a bicycle, na your type dey ride Long John to sell rotten meat with an old android phone used to type rubbish on Nairaland
pity the guy na, its not his fault that he is a zombie, na hunger cause am

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gabaleve:

Lol... Why are u pained? Didn't ur god fight bone to bone with Jacob? U mustn't b a Muslim to call on ur god to fight for el zakzaky na.... Mumu
Na ur type dey give all this fake pastors level.. I wouldn't b surprised ur pops is a fake pastor too...

My pops is a Soldier
Mum's a Lawyer
I m a Software Engineer

You see, No linking to any shenanigans you speak. Idiot. When you meet me in person, open your toilet to say this, Let us see how a frog like you will end that day.
Omo ale.
Come on internet to create disparity. When if war comes, you cannot even stand and defend it.
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by Gabaleve(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
gimakon:

My pops is a Soldier
Mum's a Lawyer
I m a Software Engineer

You see, No linking to any shenanigans you speak. Idiot. When you meet me in person, open your toilet to say this, Let us see how a frog like you will end that day.
Omo ale.
Come on internet to create disparity. When if war comes, you cannot even stand and defend it.

Lol.. Shalaye FC Ur pops na zombie.. No wonder u no get sense.. He don infect u.. Get sense bro... No dey talk face to face cos i doubt if u can stand it
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
He should counter sue for wrongful incarceration .
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by EagleNest(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thank God political positions in Nigeria is tenured, otherwise some individuals will be worst than Hitler.
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by 7lives: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:
Leave this man alone to go and enjoy his life.. He has been incarcerated unjustly for 6 yrs fcs

Incarcerated for 5 years, that man been dey incaserating people of Kaduna, Zaria and Funtua axis for like 30 years.
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by ogbuefi677(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Now I know Kaduna state governor El Rufai is not normal!
A consultant psychiatrist mentioned Hell Rufai as an example of ppl Obsessive Compulsive Disorders while teaching us d topic just 2 days ago.
When I read this news,I developed goose pimples.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by Elbinawi: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Kaduna Govt Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky

The frustrated Midget Satan Elrufai desperately tried to keep the leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky and his wife in the illegal detention but failed woefully.

Elrufai changed the Kaduna law in 2017 just to target Sheikh Zakzaky but the trial Judge Gideon Kurada bluntly stated that is not possible.

A Kaduna High Court presided by Justice Gideon Kurada on Wednesday ruled that the charges against El-Zakzaky and his wife, Zeenat were not supposed to be filed, as the Kaduna State Government cannot arraign someone for a crime that was not an offence at the time.

Justice Kurada had found that the charges were filed against El-Zakzaky and his wife in 2018 pursuant to the Penal Law enacted by the state government in 2017 over an alleged offence committed in 2015.

I was credibly informed that the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Malami, is clearly against this charade of the Elrufai Shinigami. Malami is presently the most powerful person in the regime.

That notorious child-killer Elrufai who buried our children alive in the multiple Shia mass graves according to the comprehensive report of the London-based Amnesty International on #ZariaGenocide stupidly think he can keep Sheikh Zakzaky in prison until 2023.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gabaleve:

Lol.. Shalaye FC Ur pops na zombie.. No wonder u no get sense.. He don infect u.. Get sense bro... No dey talk face to face cos i doubt if u can stand it

Na why I day beg you make u come out come show yourself. You go overstand.
Anamoa. Come here to speak ill of peoples Religion and beliefs. Day ask if God day. day talk nonsense about person Religion as u like.
Cow.
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hausaman:
In the beginning El Zazaky believed he was a God to his followers, However El Rufai the midget crushed the man spirit that the god man remembered his place as an ordinary man. So god of men should take note, you can't be claiming to have monopoly over God's power. Cleargy me should take note.

So El rufia will live forever abi or will he stay in power forever too? Or is El rufia too not feeling himself like godman too?

Trash
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by metulated007(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
Is a game plan to think that he was release without the knowledge of the State and federal government.
Re: Kaduna Government Files Fresh Charges Against El-Zakzaky by Charly68: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
One thing you can't take away from El-Rufai,he pursues whatever he believes in to the logical conclusion.. you may not agree with him that not withstanding .. I sincerely believed it is somebody like this that can handle the difficult people that we have in this country .. Some folks are terrible . People should not use human rights thought to confuse the facts on ground.. El- Zachy Zachy was a law to himself while he held sway in his former base. Learnt he trained his followers never to obey the state law.. it is just that Kaduna is fortunate to have a principle Islamic professional to Assert his authority .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam / Chief Ray Morphy Dumps Tinubu, Says APC Selling Comedy Of Gaffes / China To Finance Nigeria's Abandoned Electricity Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.