Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? (798 Views)

How I Almost Got Scammed at Berger Car Depot. Read And Be Wise / Awoof Toyota Corolla At Apapa Seaport.... / SOLD! Toks 2011 Toyota Camry - Recently Cleared At Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? by piuspaul(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
I heard Berger is the biggest place to check out
varieties of used tokunbo cars for sales. How do I get there from Oshodi?

And any advice? Thanks.
Re: How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? by bakesntakes(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
From Oshodi, you enter bus going to Agege, from Agege you enter bus to Berger straight or Ogba. Once you get to Ogba you'll see buses going to Berger straight.

Or better still, you could use taxify
Re: How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? by bakesntakes(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
I can link you up with a good car plug around Ogba if you want. They've got good tokunbo cars you'd love
Re: How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? by akinreals: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
bakesntakes:
From Oshodi, you enter bus going to Agege, from Agege you enter bus to Berger straight or Ogba. Once you get to Ogba you'll see buses going to Berger straight.

weed is not good for you. Stop smoking sir grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? by BamBamK: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
no patronize this new weed dealer again... him stuffs too strong for ur head...

OP, from oshodi, enter bus going to mile2, get down at mile2 and take a bike to berger under bridge... before u stop under bridge sef, u go don dey see plenty car stands... happy purchase... go along with a very good mech ooo... make them no rogo you

bakesntakes:

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? by AgentGoat: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
bakesntakes:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
piuspaul:
I heard Berger is the biggest place to check out
varieties of used tokunbo cars for sales. How do I get there from Oshodi?

And any advice? Thanks.
boss pls shine your eyes there. There are trustworthy dealers there but some will want to milk you of your hard earned money but what kind of car are you looking for? that you can't get around.
Re: How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? by helicopterman(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
Berger is a wrong place to go for car oh... From rain damaged cars, that place is mostly flooded during rain seasons , and also most cars there na just body work .... Buy at your own risk

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? by piuspaul(m): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2021
BamBamK:
no patronize this new weed dealer again... him stuffs too strong for ur head...

OP, from oshodi, enter bus going to mile2, get down at mile2 and take a bike to berger under bridge... before u stop under bridge sef, u go don dey see plenty car stands... happy purchase... go along with a very good mech ooo... make them no rogo you

Yeah. Thanks boss.
Re: How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? by piuspaul(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2021
helicopterman:
Berger is a wrong place to go for car oh... From rain damaged cars, that place is mostly flooded during rain seasons , and also most cars there na just body work .... Buy at your own risk

Hmm. Thanks for the update.
Re: How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? by diportivo: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2021
bakesntakes:

I love this confidence grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? by weyreypey: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
diportivo:

I love this confidence grin
k
How I get to agric ikorodu?
Re: How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? by kentornic: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
In this age of google map...In the land of lagos filled with taxify, bolt etc...Going to berger or anywhere should not be a question for nairaland thread.
Re: How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? by diportivo: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
weyreypey:
k
How I get to agric ikorodu?

na camel dey go that side

take a flight to Egypt first
Re: How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? by weyreypey: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
diportivo:

na camel dey go that side

take a flight to Egypt first
k
Yeye talk. Tell madam, you people are hosting me soon. I'll be spending two weeks
Re: How Do I Get To Berger At Apapa? by BamBamK: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
kentornic:
In this age of google map...In the land of lagos filled with taxify, bolt etc...Going to berger or anywhere should not be a question for nairaland thread.

u know whether him just enter lag?? e fit be JJC

(1) (Reply)

White RX350 2010 8.1million Naira Only with mouse and navigation / In Need Of A Scrap Range Rover Supercharger Body 2015/2016 / Crv 04 for sale price 850

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.