Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones (26668 Views)

Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result / 2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) / Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by extol1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
Shuzzi:
Why won't the south south have the highest percentage?

When oil money is involved

baba please tell me more about this wawwoo influencer
Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by jacoik(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
Depressed101:
that's not bribery, that's mobbery
mobbery? Guy your case strong oooo
Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Doraty1:

https://twitter.com/thecableindex/status/1421070708805967875?s=19

If NBS could devise means of tabulating briber and corruption per zone, what stops government from using same model to bring perpetrators to book? This government is not trying at all.
Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by omoluka: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by oyeb15: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
Rivers is d most corrupt state in West Africa followed by Lagos State
Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by bularuz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
Honestly I was expecting South West and North Central to be on top
Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by psucc(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wickedfact:

This exactly is how "whataboutism" destroyed Delta state. If you know how oil firms left Delta, it is this kind of nonsense you're spewing that Delta people were spewing instead of talking tackling challenges. It was when all oil firms in Delta relocated that they saw the consequences.
The NDDC is proof that the SS is number 1. Look at the PIB giving the your region 3% while the North will take 30%. Did you hear anything from James Manager, Ovie Omo Agege, your Governors and federal legislators in the SS?
The North is giving you 3% and collecting 30% on top of your own thing and you are here talking trash. Your foolishness is a curse to the entire region.
Be matured, be civilized! Child of ill-upbringing. Always hurt. Always emotional! Always insulting.

If you understand the politics of Nigeria as presently run, you will understand that the north are now all out to use their majority in the NASS to get what they want and kill what they don't. Though some NASS members from the south collected bribes from the government to support the PIB, there's nothing the southern members would have done so long as the % doesn't to round all the states. Others were just collecting their share.
Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by airsaylongcome: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wickedfact:

This exactly is how "whataboutism" destroyed Delta state. If you know how oil firms left Delta, it is this kind of nonsense you're spewing that Delta people were spewing instead of talking tackling challenges. It was when all oil firms in Delta relocated that they saw the consequences.
The NDDC is proof that the SS is number 1. Look at the PIB giving the your region 3% while the North will take 30%. Did you hear anything from James Manager, Ovie Omo Agege, your Governors and federal legislators in the SS?
The North is giving you 3% and collecting 30% on top of your own thing and you are here talking trash. Your foolishness is a curse to the entire region.

Deltan here. And what you have said is nothing but the truth. I remember how bubbly Warri used to be back in the day. Today even a whole 1kg packet if Ariel will not bubble up in Warri

2 Likes

Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by ohosi4real(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Doraty1:

https://twitter.com/thecableindex/status/1421070708805967875?s=19
This how Nigeria gonna break in next future.
Six country in one nation
Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by sylve11: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
psucc:
So South south is the winner here? No! That data is faulty and can't be true.

Even in Lagos, Oba (Chief) collecting N600 per week from shop owners and South south come overtake Lagos on Bribery?

hahaha grin cool
Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by Fortez: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by Brunosamel(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
psucc:

Even in Lagos, Oba (Chief) collecting N600 per week from shop owners and South south come overtake Lagos on Bribery?

Even Abba Kyari bribe from Hushpuppi alone will cover that of South south in 5years.
You don go south south, try visit calabar and akwa ibom you believe... When I was travelling from umuahia to calabar I met nothing less 43 checkpoint including army, police, drugs agencies, road safety, immigration combine. I commot cap for South South, other region dey learn work... The data is not faulty bro
Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by masseratti: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
I beg to differ, north west is no 1?
Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by Wickedfact: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
psucc:
Be matured, be civilized! Child of ill-upbringing. Always hurt. Always emotional! Always insulting.

If you understand the politics of Nigeria as presently run, you will understand that the north are now all out to use their majority in the NASS to get what they want and kill what they don't. Though some NASS members from the south collected bribes from the government to support the PIB, there's nothing the southern members would have done so long as the % doesn't to round all the states. Others were just collecting their share.

You don't even have sense. The Northerners have turned you to slaves and you are even defending the rubbish.
Do you know that if the SS stands today to tell the North to give it 30% or the North looks for its revenue elsewhere, the North will comply.
I don't know why you reason like a slave.

2 Likes

Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by Wickedfact: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Deltan here. And what you have said is nothing but the truth. I remember how bubbly Warri used to be back in the day. Today even a whole 1kg packet if Ariel will not bubble up in Warri

Back then, Warri used to be number 1. Now, the most lucrative legit work is riding keke. Other SS states learnt from it tho, they didn't allow insecurity fester and they tackled it head on.
Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by Dannyset(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
theTranscriber:
check it again

It's about poverty

Yea. I mean the visual almost tally with the data provided for this thread.
Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by Dominion375: 3:54am On Jul 31, 2021
Ok, continue
Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by ThatFairGuy1: 4:23am On Jul 31, 2021
To your skull, that's bribery right
psucc:

Even Abba Kyari bribe from Hushpuppi alone will cover that of South south in 5years.
Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by psucc(m): 7:34am On Jul 31, 2021
Brunosamel:
You don go south south, try visit calabar and akwa ibom you believe... When I was travelling from umuahia to calabar I met nothing less 43 checkpoint including army, police, drugs agencies, road safety, immigration combine. I commot cap for South South, other region dey learn work... The data is not faulty bro
You have a Point there. The SS and SE are ruled as conquered territories. The Police and Army mounts checkpoints every 3 to 5kms.

In fact, if you go to Aba, you'll understand better.
Re: Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones by Shuzzi(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2021
extol1:

baba please tell me more about this wawwoo influencer
ok... wawwoo is a social media app just like Facebook but you can earn money using the app..when you like or post you get coins and 1k coins gives you one dollar.
But as an influencer when people like or interact on your posts you get coins which will earn you some cool dollars amongst other benefits cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajimobi Re-opens Agodi Gardens, Ibadan / Military Killed Innocent Women And Children - NDA / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.