Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed (13209 Views)

Kidnapping Of School Children Also Happens In US - Lai Mohammed / #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed / Alleged Arms Deal: APC Demands Amosun’s Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by Hausaman(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fake news from the enemies of state.
Nigeria will surely survive their conspiracy just like it did during the 1967 civil war, that Nigeria defeated it's sabotagers hands down.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by Benards(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Chu Chu Chu

Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by baralatie(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Me I was confused as to the source of that story
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by sirwhyteB(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
The Nigerian System is Corrupted System

Infidelity at its peak
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by UncommonLogic: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Just another fake news from the shallow imagination of the IPIG terrorist monkeys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by dmbb: 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
They are always trying to discredit this honest and workaholic man but they cannot succeed
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by after4: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
while trying to sound intelligent you come out so foolish. the jet was it not trump that perfected that deal? how could congress obstruct it when its not on their table. e pain you sey americans have penciled your god as a terrorist right. cry me a river

Aufbauh:
The level of gullibility in this country beat my imagination. I don't know whether it's a result of poor educational system or outright mischief.
It is this level of gullibility that make fake news to spread so fast.

How can you believe that the USA that sold A-29 Super Tucano assault Aircraft to Nigeria recently. Have overnight legislate to block the sale of another assault aircraft on the ground of an imaginative human right abuse which the USA is the pacesetter.
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by Stupidquestions: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Damage control.
What a dishonarable man
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by Inukwa: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
So this is how you want to quickly abandon our $875m in USA. After APC government will say there is no money
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
This will one day deny that he was a minister on the Buhari administration
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by donprinyo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
I only believe people listening to this sadistic old fool.
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by lucianohase(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mr Lau, we all know u will always lie that's ur work, so ur doing it well.
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by dragunov: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
psucc:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-nigeria-has-no-875-miilion-arms-deal-with-us-lai-mohammed/#

I sense strongly that the Fulani caliphate will soon get tired of Lie's buffoonery and ask him to leave. He has no method to his lying.
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by Bhol28: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Aufbauh:
The level of gullibility in this country beat my imagination. I don't know whether it's a result of poor educational system or outright mischief.

How can you believe that the USA that sold A-29 Super Tucano assault Aircraft to Nigeria recently. Have overnight legislate to block the sale of another assault aircraft on the ground of an imaginative human right abuse which the USA is the pacesetter.
gullibility and love of any bad news about the govt will make them believe any fabricated news seen online.I new it was fake when I saw d news.How can just a lawmaker be deciding what the govt transact with another country.The fake reasons they claim the lawmaker gave makes it more stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by Fortez: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lies
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by gazza07(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
This man lie pass satan
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by Brushstrokes20: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
The notorious liar has done it again!

It's embedded in his DNA.....

Opuro agbalagbi 1 of the shit hole!
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by Aufbauh(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
after4:
while trying to sound intelligent you come out so foolish. the jet was it not trump that perfected that deal? how could congress obstruct it when its not on their table. e pain you sey americans have penciled your god as a terrorist right. cry me a river

Seems you're one of those gullible ones I've addressed.
So after 6 good years you're still sucking and in pains. Anyway that's what gives me joy seeing those gullible miscreans wailing senselessly and ceaselessly. But remember you still have almost 2yrs to be in this condition.

Cheer up boy, life does not start and end with Buhari as you can still make something meaningful out of your life.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by after4: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
buhari is being announced as a terrorist and that is important. if you have any evidence to disprove what i type say it and stop being a zombie that you are

Aufbauh:

Seems you're one of those gullible ones I've addressed.
So after 6 good years you're still sucking and in pains. Anyway that's what gives me joy seeing those gullible miscreans wailing senselessly and ceaselessly. But remember you still have almost 2yrs to be in this condition.

Cheer up boy, life does not start and end with Buhari as you can still make something meaningful out of your life.
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by Psalmistproject: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
This denial is to the detriment of oil producing states.

They are trying to hide where they withdrew the money from as it wasn't captured in the budget.
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by egoldman(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
So some Congress men went to the US government and asked that some imaginary sale of military equipments with Nigerian be stopped?

Lai plz try another format, this one don cast.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by IQUIT(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by wizelink(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Is there anything this government no go deny.
Maybey US government no collect shi shi for those war planes.
US una thank you for dashing Naija those war plane na food and job we want for Naija now
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
And that is coming from who ?
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by Aliyumas(m): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
The way this government dey deny news reports. I hope one day dem no go deny themselves.
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by HornyTave: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Aufbauh:

The Super Tucanos were approved in 2015, that's a sealed deal already.
It was a fresh deal that was blocked, by Leahy's law of Human right, the United States don't sell weapons to REGIMEs with History of human rights abuses.
in 2015, The MBuhari administration was a NEW regime.
hope this helps.
Re: Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed by Gambit23: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
psucc:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-nigeria-has-no-875-miilion-arms-deal-with-us-lai-mohammed/#

So this guy never reason say Nigerians no de believe anything wey come from his mouth?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Accuses Oando, MRS, Others Of Importing Adulterated Fuel / Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians / Akwa Ibom State Suspends Daily Ticket Levy On Tricycles & Minibuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.