Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess (27624 Views)

Five Remarkable Moments From BBNaija S6 Reunion Opening Night (Photos) / How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series / BBNaija S6: Why I’m In An Open Relationship – Yousef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Princess, has stated that she doesn’t want to participate in the dance part of the task.
The task, which is to be presented on Friday evening, includes songs, dance, and drama that portray Nigeria’s diverse culture.

During the rehearsal for the task on Friday, the sixth day of the show, Princess stated that she’s not good at the dance and would want to be replaced.

This led to a verbal exchange between the Head of House, Peace, and Princess over the latter’s attitude towards the task.

Peace had earlier stated that another housemate will replace Angel in her role, due to the latter’s ill health.
BBNaija S6: My mum had me at 16, says Angel
On hearing that, Princess asked that she also want to be replaced in the traditional dance, claiming that she is yet to perfect her steps.
Peace, however, said she wasn’t going to replace Princess in the dance. In her words, “We’re going to replace Angel because she’s not feeling fine. Princess, we’ll not replace you.”

Princess said, “If you replace anybody, you’ll replace me in that Yoruba dance because I can’t do it. I’m not good with the Yoruba dance.”

Arin then encouraged Princess, telling her that she (Princess) has already been rehearsing the dance. Princess, on her part, still maintained her stand.

“I can’t do it, I feel I’m not good,” Princess repeated.
https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-why-i-dont-want-to-participate-in-task-princess/?amp

1 Share

Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by Gunboysavage(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Okay!!
Fuckkk Big brother 9ja!
Fuckkk the Government!
Fuckkk Naira-landers!
Fuckkk the presidency!
Fuckkk slawormiir!
Fuckkk SmellySperm! grin
Fuckkk everybody!
Infact, Fuckkk myself!

By the way, Who have Abba Kiyari's number? I need him to get me A fine Ankara and a Cap for Buhari's burial.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
A

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by 900warriorz: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
yuyt
Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by Xucxex1997: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Stupid show

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by FeliciaOja(f): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Men who yab us for watching bbnaijA
Are the same ones that will baff,dress up and go to game center, waste money on beer just to watch players run around with ball for 90 mins!! And their team still lose
Some will even waste money and bet and loss.

They do this every weekend for 365 days
Women don't complain
But 1 month of bbnaijA is now seen as a thing for lazy people. Una no get sense at all

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by wetmenow: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
I just wasted my MB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by Xucxex1997: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
081087n:
A

For apple
Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by jamaicabakare(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Rubbish
Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
TWO THIEVES

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by Chidexter(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
You all can as well take her and the entire gaddamn bbn housemates along with Abba Kyari to the U.S, they all have a connection..... Scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by anambraamaka: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Zukwanuike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by Saltysalt: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by jeffmatt4u(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Did they later catch d goat for d festival?
Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by Centcanada: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Do you have a choice?
Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by anambraamaka: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Xucxex1997:
Stupid show

Bros na person hustle be this
As e no make sense to You, free am

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by abobote: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Who cares
Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by resenne(f): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, while viewers will be shinning there nose

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by Depressed101: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Quit then
Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by Vatehot: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wow
Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by BigDick70inch(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nah.....idiots full this present big brother show Ooo.....

First.......twas yosseff running from the camera.......then Emmanuel wanting to go home......

Even.......cross sef tell big brother say e no fit eat those food wey they there......lol

Imagine.......the excuse this fool is giving too compare to someone's health.........

Ain't both niyi and saga Yoruba boys........but had different roles to perform too......

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by DropsMic(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Yawn
Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by ignis: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
I can't believe I finished reading this valueless trash.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by 4tomandchi: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Who send her work?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by anambraamaka: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nwa Jerico
Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by styless(f): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Is it just me or what cuz this bbnaija season feels dull.

Have been reading their biographies on dnbstories blog but they are yet to bring the ginger.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by Lordkratus(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Okay!!
Fuckkk Big brother 9ja!
Fuckkk the Government!
Fuckkk Naira-landers!
Fuckkk the presidency!
Fuckkk slawormiir!
Fuckkk SmellySperm! grin
Fuckkk everybody!
Infact, Fuckkk myself!
dude calm down but yeah . Bleep big brother

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by praiseneo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Boring housemates

Make eviction start soon jare their heads go correct
Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by tnerro1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
These people for go open tailor shop , abi dem never hear say yahoo boys need native wears urgently
Re: BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess by condralbedez: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Okay!!
Fuckkk Big brother 9ja!
Fuckkk the Government!
Fuckkk Naira-landers!
Fuckkk the presidency!
Fuckkk slawormiir!
Fuckkk SmellySperm! grin
Fuckkk everybody!
Infact, Fuckkk myself!
Fuckkk that suya man and his darling daddy.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada And Leo Have Been Evicted From Bbnaija / Why Is That There Is No Any BBNaija 2018 Housemate From The North? / Big Brother Naija Reunion Show :- 7 Things You Missed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.