Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

WARNING: Corrupt Ipob/Massob Members Would Be Tried For Corruption In Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WARNING: Corrupt Ipob/Massob Members Would Be Tried For Corruption In Biafra (586 Views)

Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison / IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING: Corrupt Ipob/Massob Members Would Be Tried For Corruption In Biafra by fenibak: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Look I don't give a F if you are Nnamdi Kanu or Uwazurike or a member of the DOS, if you are found guilty of corruption you would be sent to jail in Biafra and we are taking notes and nobody would escape this justice we must not become like Nigeria.

Uwazurike would not be left out and massob

We hear all the allegations and corruption flying all around about Ipob and the rest. I must warn you now, I am not a member of Ipob but I am Pro Ipob and I am would show you corrupt fools no mercy.

If you are found guilty of corruption, you would be sentenced to prison, whoever you are even if you are Nnamdi Kanu, but Kanu can get a reduced sentence if he is found guilty, nobody would be above the law, in Israel that you love so much their prime minister Ehud Olmert was sent to prison for corruption go and read about it

We must do everything not to be like Nigeria and we must be the japan of Africa. I repeat we must not be like Nigeria the zoo. you have been warned

https://www.biafranboys.org/warning-corrupt-ipob-members-would-be

Re: WARNING: Corrupt Ipob/Massob Members Would Be Tried For Corruption In Biafra by fenibak: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Meanwhile Abba kyari should visit florida.
Re: WARNING: Corrupt Ipob/Massob Members Would Be Tried For Corruption In Biafra by fenibak: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Why can't the USA break the rule of law like Buhari and kidnap kyari?
Re: WARNING: Corrupt Ipob/Massob Members Would Be Tried For Corruption In Biafra by fenibak: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
this Fulani stupid boy. you are now showing ur true color. I have been waiting for u to start your foolish propaganda with your stupid website Biafranboys runned and sponsored by Fulani terrorist leaders. Vasel15 AKA Fenibak AKA Fozapi u be fool.

Your divide and rule will not work so you better get sense now. Are u tired of pretending to be Igbo...idiot. Even KillMNKNow also changed and pretended to be supporting igbos like u, he later got tired and revert to his nonsense Fulani paid comments. Fulani paid zombies

I am a biafran and not a Nigerian and I am Pro ipob and I am not a member and my loyalty is to biafra and Not kanu or Uwazurike and I fully support kanu, we are different people. I am here to watch everyone
Re: WARNING: Corrupt Ipob/Massob Members Would Be Tried For Corruption In Biafra by fenibak: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
this Fulani stupid boy. you are now showing ur true color. I have been waiting for u to start your foolish propaganda with your stupid website Biafranboys runned and sponsored by Fulani terrorist leaders. Vasel15 AKA Fenibak AKA Fozapi u be fool. Only you have up to 8 usernames.

Your divide and rule will not work so you better get sense now. Are u tired of pretending to be Igbo...idiot. Even KillMNKNow also changed and pretended to be supporting igbos like u, he later got tired and revert to his nonsense Fulani paid comments. Fulani paid zombies

You this boy EmmaJnr1.. I am watching you too as well
Re: WARNING: Corrupt Ipob/Massob Members Would Be Tried For Corruption In Biafra by fenibak: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
this Fulani stupid boy. you are now showing ur true color. I have been waiting for u to start your foolish propaganda with your stupid website Biafranboys runned and sponsored by Fulani terrorist leaders. Vasel15 AKA Fenibak AKA Fozapi u be fool. Only you have up to 8 usernames.

We are going to stamp out nepotism and corruption in biafra I won't allow you fools win
Re: WARNING: Corrupt Ipob/Massob Members Would Be Tried For Corruption In Biafra by fenibak: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
Fulani bastard. Your brother Criminal Abba Kyari is hiding now but US FBI must get him. Fools

Mumu what's my business with kyari

I wrote this in July 11 about Abba kyari

Are There Any Igbo Officers Working With Abba Kyari

You know we see how the criminal Abba Kyari is going around Igbo land killing innocent people while tagging them ESN or unknown gunmen, he is destroying houses and making people orphans

Now no Nigerian is calling him to order and make sure he follows the rule of law In all his dealings, we all know the man is corrupt and he is a criminal [/b]and I don't support criminality but ESN are not criminals they are defending their land against the marauders from mali, same thing kyari failed to do, when would kyari be deployed to fight bandits? Would he dare face the bandits?

I am warning all Igbos with kyari taking pics while jumping all around like Bush monkeys, when the people decided to pay you back please don't blame them because you are going around killing men and women, innocent people so please just be ready for your Karma because it is very close.

[b]I NEVER KNEW GOD HAS ANOTHER PLAN FOR HIM. LOL
Re: WARNING: Corrupt Ipob/Massob Members Would Be Tried For Corruption In Biafra by Captain8(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
oh..the internet republic ba?
Re: WARNING: Corrupt Ipob/Massob Members Would Be Tried For Corruption In Biafra by EndNigeriaNnow: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
fenibak:
Meanwhile Abba kyari should visit florida.
Fulani bastard fenibak
Re: WARNING: Corrupt Ipob/Massob Members Would Be Tried For Corruption In Biafra by paramakina202: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
fenibak:
Look I don't give a F if you are Nnamdi Kanu or Uwazurike or a member of the DOS, if you are found guilty of corruption you would be sent to jail in Biafra and we are taking notes and nobody would escape this justice we must not become like Nigeria.

Uwazurike would not be left out and massob

We hear all the allegations and corruption flying all around about Ipob and the rest. I must warn you now, I am not a member of Ipob but I am Pro Ipob and I am would show you corrupt fools no mercy.

If you are found guilty of corruption, you would be sentenced to prison, whoever you are even if you are Nnamdi Kanu, but Kanu can get a reduced sentence if he is found guilty, nobody would be above the law, in Israel that you love so much their prime minister Ehud Olmert was sent to prison for corruption go and read about it

We must do everything not to be like Nigeria and we must be the japan of Africa. I repeat we must not be like Nigeria the zoo. you have been warned

https://www.biafranboys.org/warning-corrupt-ipob-members-would-be

Biafra is a mirage.
Re: WARNING: Corrupt Ipob/Massob Members Would Be Tried For Corruption In Biafra by SlayerForever: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
True.
Re: WARNING: Corrupt Ipob/Massob Members Would Be Tried For Corruption In Biafra by theTranscriber: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
These guys are good clowns grin
Re: WARNING: Corrupt Ipob/Massob Members Would Be Tried For Corruption In Biafra by udele1: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lol.
Re: WARNING: Corrupt Ipob/Massob Members Would Be Tried For Corruption In Biafra by udele1: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Wake up. You are fighting for a Biafra that depends on Niger Delta, yet the Niger Delta is not fighting for it?

Re: WARNING: Corrupt Ipob/Massob Members Would Be Tried For Corruption In Biafra by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
udele1:
Wake up. You are fighting for a Biafra that depends on Niger Delta, yet the Niger Delta is not fighting for it?

Word!!!!!!

shiiiit

(1) (Reply)

NDA Attack: Northern Elders Call On President Buhari To Sack NSA Mongono / Where I Diasagreed With Aregbesola— Gov Oyetola / Yoruba: You Cannot Shave A Man's Head In His Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.