Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Platinumgold MID-DIET Intensive... Dedicated To Your ICAN Exams Success... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Platinumgold MID-DIET Intensive... Dedicated To Your ICAN Exams Success... (147 Views)

How Imperfect Practice Will Guarantee Your Exams Success / On Board To The ICAN Exams Success Land, Are You In? / The 2 Keys To Unlock Your ICAN Exams Success This Diet... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Platinumgold MID-DIET Intensive... Dedicated To Your ICAN Exams Success... by planetpgold(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

Today is another fresh, new TGIF and this is the last Friday of the month of July 2021. Can you see how fast time flies?

Our ICAN Support classes continue today with ADVANCED TAXATION 8:00pm to 10:00pm and FINANCIAL REPORTING 7:00pm to 9:00pm. I hope you have already studied ahead as instructed yesterday in the group class?

We are going to add a little twist to the Telegram Group class by conducting what I call PlatinumGold MID-DIET intensive.

This intensive will be comprehensive questions based on Topics that have been discussed from week 1 to week 5. Furthermore, all the previous Topics will be posted in each group. So use this weekend to go through your Simplified and Comprehensive ICAN Lecture Videos again.

I know that you might be wondering if it will require a special timetable for that. However, it is not. It is still the same timetable. You will be given questions plus steps by step on how to solve the questions. And you are expected to submit your solutions before the next Class.

Unfortunately, I know you may still say that you are very busy, but if you don't practice, how can you be perfect? The choice is Yours because I can only take a camel to the river. I can't force it to drink water.

However, if you are yet to get the simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos so that you can participate in the Mid-diet Intensive, there is still time. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127,

or

Click on the link below to get started.

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your November Exam success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

Your Thoughts About Your ICAN Exams Will Surely Materialize... / Top 50 Schools To Watch Out For Ahead Resumption [WATCH OUT] / Business Analysis Live Online Certification Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.