Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose (25712 Views)

Five Remarkable Moments From BBNaija S6 Reunion Opening Night (Photos) / BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney / BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
BBNaija S6: I started applying makeup at primary two – Liquorose

Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Liquorose, said that she started applying makeup at primary two, during a discussion with some of the housemates in the garden on Friday, day six of the show.

In the discussion, monitored by our correspondent, Liquorose said that she indulged in the act because she thought she wasn’t beautiful then.

She said, “That time, I used to feel like I was not fine growing up. So I started applying makeup when I was in primary two.

“My mum used to flog me about it then. I had that feeling that I was not fine.”

BBNaija S6: My mum had me at 16, says Angel
Liquorose revealed that she was really skinny then and would always wake up with swelling in some parts of her face.
She, however, revealed that she changed those thoughts about herself at Junior Secondary School three, when she started receiving love letters from boys.

According to her, it was speculated that she was the finest girl in JSS3, so she would always go to the mirror then to admire her beauty.

Contributing to the discussion, Sammie also revealed that he wasn’t handsome when he was much younger.
https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-i-started-applying-makeup-at-primary-two-liquorose/?amp

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by prezee1: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
E be like say I go win bet this week o, FTC for the second time in a week.

Anyway, just say you started doing runz at a tender age, many year of experiences in olosho entrepreneurship.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by Edoi(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
sad
Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by omoadeleye(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Aargh.

This might be true thou, maybe her age was way older in primary two.....

So she might be a retard during her primaries and her mom was forced to let her to go and learn how to do make up then..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by academySteps(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
K
Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
And some people told us that she's very pretty.
Beauty with painted face.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by Abbeyme: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lie lie Mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by Ayomarcel(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Oh really... that's wonderful
Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by Benards(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by Spending123: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
So how will this news stop the killings going on in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by Officialhorlah(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wetin con concern me angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by Bukden16(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Sweet Geh...but me love Maria pass.
Me at the moment be like...

Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by pejuakinab: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
If say you get money well well, Kyari would have linked you to a designer makeup powers and d likes
Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by toyinjimoh(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mumu, you deserve an award for this stupidy
Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
wetin con concern us..
nah this kind thing dey make front-page
abeg make Una move

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by Omasanjunior(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
So what are we to do with this sort of information.
Not everything is news worthy. Mods should take note.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by Passionate888: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Buhari sef
Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Your life, your business.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by Chisaedhor: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
grin
Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by dahnimoh(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
Clap for yourself
Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by Omicron007: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by ImpregnaTor(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
grin
Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
See achievement.

No be only pry 2. Na kg2.

All these girls ehn... undecided
Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by Yeezus998(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Noted
Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by BarrElChapo(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by sylve11: 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
her business and not mine. embarassed cool
Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by ppogba: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Incomplete info.

Kindly inform us too that you started banging from primary 4.
Re: Bbnaija S6: I Started Applying Makeup At Primary Two – Liquorose by kponkedenge(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Who is she?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pere And Angel To Return To The BBNaija House As They Join The Finale / Daniel Craig Is An Insult To The James Bond Persona / Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.