Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Leon Balogun Blasts NFF Over Poor Administration (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leon Balogun Blasts NFF Over Poor Administration (Video) (21357 Views)

Omeruo, Leon Balogun And Iwobi Pose For A Selfie In Russia / Leon Balogun Signs For EPL Side Brighton / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leon Balogun Blasts NFF Over Poor Administration (Video) by NLmopol(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Odu meji
Awon aajee (the great witches)
The thinker
The SEEKER
DIAMONDINTHEROUGH
ALLI ABABWA
ALADIN
Abu
Genie �‍♂️
Fresh fm
Wakanda forever
NAIRALAND
Nigeria World Cup winning team
The rising sun
Omo oodua
Man o war Nigeria
Cadet initiative (NGIC)
The lost children of ABRAHAM
marijuana/cannabis sativa
Honey
Voice of the hero
Nollywood is bleeding
Elerin eye
Albert heinstein brain and last words
African giants
Monsters you made
Racism & discrimination
The Lord’s Prayer/fatihatul kitab
MADNESS realm and how to care for them at a semi speed of light
“Omo ina lan ran si ina - we send fire shaid to fire”
“Weerey la fin wo weerey - we use madness to cure madness “ D; (funke akindele jenifer)
Olamide Grammy dream

I could make a lala-lala but I wouldn’t do that, if you come after it you are nasa-il-dajal” (teeAce DITR)
Imam of peace
Acadip

HOLOGRAM

And lots moooooooooooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeee

I will raise among thy brethren like unto thee
I will put my name in his mouth and in my name he shall speak
Whatever he says is the truth
Deauterolomy 18:18

Programmers this are all codes to NEW PROSPEROUS NIGERIA “ONLY”! If you can get this to front page and to dr. Yinka ayefele at fresh FM at least before tomorrow afternoon
GOD(the supreme being)/ALLAH(SWT)THE OMNIPRESENT OMNISCIENCE OMNIKNOWEST is about to use Nigeria to heal the WORLD
Lalastic lala if you can do this your generation and that of every nairalander will be wealthy till for life

Slawormirr
Manabbqgrillz
Sapphire
Put this on all social media if you BELIEVE this is true

Re: Leon Balogun Blasts NFF Over Poor Administration (Video) by Fuckthamods: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Sleekfingers:

including u and your relatives.....
And here is one of the fools... Predictable and pathetic
Re: Leon Balogun Blasts NFF Over Poor Administration (Video) by Cmanforall: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Cruisemasterl:
I hope he keeps playing for the super eagles after this o because the current Nigeria can do anything to silence criticism

Unisex Turtleneck For Adult n Kids Are Available at Wholesale n Retail Prices
Payment On Delivery Within Lagos
Click On My Name For Samples n Contact Details wink
There are players that can take up his place easily, and will be hoping he doesn't play again

Maybe he'll be (if not done already) dropped.
Re: Leon Balogun Blasts NFF Over Poor Administration (Video) by Cmanforall: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kevinsamba:
I don't just know who to hold or who is at fault for the messed up state of NFF, is it the NFF themselves or poor funding from FG
Who ever is at fault here is probably the same body responsible for the decayed state of our NPFL.

Or the choice of players or the players themselves.
Re: Leon Balogun Blasts NFF Over Poor Administration (Video) by adriano50: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
All sector in Nigeria is messed up except the terrorism sector baba and his Fulani brothers are cashing out big time
Re: Leon Balogun Blasts NFF Over Poor Administration (Video) by Gunboysavage(m): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
grin grin
justjify:

You are serious savage.
which one is Onion Balogun? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leon Balogun Blasts NFF Over Poor Administration (Video) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 31, 2021
They deserve it
Re: Leon Balogun Blasts NFF Over Poor Administration (Video) by lexy2014: 1:18am On Jul 31, 2021
resenne:
NFF that seized free samsung smart phones given to participating athletes at the on going Olympics.

It wasn't NFF. NFF had nothing to do with that

1 Like

Re: Leon Balogun Blasts NFF Over Poor Administration (Video) by UKBobo(m): 4:53am On Jul 31, 2021
When the Fulani man was admonishing the naija players in Swiss, idiots here were criticising him.

See as your yanshs dey open.
Re: Leon Balogun Blasts NFF Over Poor Administration (Video) by Cmanforall: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2021
Cruisemasterl:

Are u in anyway saying it's cool if he's dropped because of this?
No... it's not.
We need people to be speaking out like this.
Re: Leon Balogun Blasts NFF Over Poor Administration (Video) by Lilfire(m): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2021
I will put my life on it Balogun is not going to Cater 2022 it's a sure bet, you don't go against This guys after a game or two for the super eagles they will give the other, for him not to be invited. Just watch and see after two games dats the end of his international career.
Re: Leon Balogun Blasts NFF Over Poor Administration (Video) by nzeobi(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2021
Please who knows if Bettingconsultgroup.com is fake or genuine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. / Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs / Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.