Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client (708 Views)

In A Viral Video A Commercial Sex Worker Crying As Client Refused To Pay Her / Nigerians Hail Abba Kyari As He Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers / Prostitute Runs Out Unclad As Client Turns Baboon During Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by selfemployed(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
I'll say my client is carrying out a covert operation with husspupy to unravel his modus operandi

1 Like

Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by Williams876: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
He rather go to jail. That monster
Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by selfemployed(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Williams876:
He rather go to jail. That monster

But he has arrested many criminals like Evans. He has some good aspect

1 Like

Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by yomi007k(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
selfemployed:
I'll say my client is carrying out a covert operation with husspupy to unravel his modus operandi

grin

I dey tell you.

No wonder they say "all lawyers are liars".

1 Like

Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by Williams876: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
selfemployed:

But he has arrested many criminals like Evans. He has some good aspect
.... He only arrest those that does not oblige to his 50-50 share of the spoils . Wicked Abba Kyari

2 Likes

Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by selfemployed(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
Williams876:
.... He only arrest those that does not oblige to his 50-50 share of the spoils . Wicked Abba Kyari

He's still an asset to Nigeria. Especially his experience in security matters. They shouldn't send him to USA

1 Like

Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by adecz: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
⏩⏩⏩▶️The attempt to smear the name
and record of my client by a purported
organ of the American govt by the
name of FBI is to say the least, uncharitable
& will be resisted abnitio since it is
our humble & informed opinion that the
FBI possess no loco-standi to arrogate itself the prerogative of accusing an innocent
citizen & a decorated law enforcement officer
of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.❌❌

4 Likes

Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by Duru9(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
selfemployed:

He's still an asset to Nigeria. Especially his experience in security matters. They shouldn't send him to USA
He should be sent to USA to clear himself
Other good and better police officers are there to take over

2 Likes

Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by Duru9(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
adecz:

FBI possess no loco-standi to arrogate itself the prerogative of accusing an innocent

We go wait for FBI lawyer own too
Abi no be only you go talk na
Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by selfemployed(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
Duru9:

We go wait for FBI lawyer own too
Abi no only you go talk na

Lol
Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
#IstandwithAbbaKyari# Any day anytime !

Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by Lamasta(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
adecz:

Evidence win case not grammer and fluency

2 Likes

Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by Lamasta(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Duru9:

He should be sent to USA to clear himself
Other good and better police officers are there to take over
With good track record too cool
Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by selfemployed(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lamasta:

Evidence win case not grammer and fluency

What's the evidence if he's carrying out a covert operation?
Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by Duru9(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lamasta:

With good track record too cool

So many good officers with more better records are there

Abba kayri popular because him de fellow hushbingo footsteps with social lifestyle
Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by Lamasta(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
selfemployed:

What's the evidence if he's carrying out a covert operation?
Go and tell judge that He's carrying out covert operation without showing evidence and let me see how you will win the case for your client.....
Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by selfemployed(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lamasta:

Go and tell judge that He's carrying out covert operation without showing evidence and let me see how you will win the case for your client.....

That means if he can collaborate with the commissioner of police and manufacture a classified document that shows that he was assigned to covertly relate with husspupy, then he's free.

Nawaooo.

All things are not equal

1 Like

Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hushpuppi was tortured into a false confession
Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by grandlexuz(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
My honour, as an Assistant Commisioner of the Intelligence Respond Team Mr Kyari was within his limits of the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria when he arrested Mr Vincent on the threat of life of Mr Abbas family. I tender as evidence a duly filed complaint number 682__34Y of 2019 by Mr Abass on thr threat on his family..

However after thorough investigation by my clients team it was realised both Mr Abbas and Mr Vincent had a monetary conflict which led to the false alarm of threat to life. Mr Abbas was reprimanded for the false alarm and urged to amicably settle his monetary difference with his friend..

My Lord I present Mr Kyari's bank statement from three bank accounts and never was there a payment from Mr Abbas for any purpose. My Lord in the absence of any evidence that Mr Kyari knew of a fraudulent transaction between Mr Abbas and one Qatari national and the absence of any evidence linking Mr Kyari to any payments from Mr Abbas I besiege this honourable court to dismiss this case for lack of merits

2 Likes

Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by Lamasta(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
selfemployed:

That means if he can collaborate with the commissioner of police and manufacture a classified document that shows that he was assigned to covertly relate with husspupy, then he's free.

Nawaooo.

All things are not equal
Am not sure you a lawyer? So if someone manufacture document you cannot counter it with facts and another evidence to disprove it ba Shake my head for you
Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by selfemployed(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lamasta:

Am not sure you a lawyer? So if someone manufacture document you cannot counter it with facts and another evidence to disprove it ba Shake my head for you

I'm not a lawyer joor

So how can you counter a classified document from the commissioner of police with facts?
Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by Lamasta(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
selfemployed:

I'm not a lawyer joor

So how can you counter a classified document from the commissioner of police with facts?

So you never see individuals win government in court cases ba
Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by Iliveforever(m): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
He’s a Nigerian head slammer

Re: As A Lawyer, How Will You Defend Abba Kyari As Client by Cholls(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
adecz:

(1) (Reply)

Seven Wedding Guests, Six Others Abducted In Kwara / How Do You Use Your Toilet These Days? / Police Inspector Dismissed After Killing Five Persons In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.