Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Here’s The Richest Billionaire In Every US State 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here’s The Richest Billionaire In Every US State 2021 (288 Views)

I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss / Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here’s The Richest Billionaire In Every US State 2021 by ojoshu(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
These 43 members of the three-comma club represent over $1 trillion in collective wealth.
Although pandemic quarantines forced the vast majority of Americans to shelter in place for most of 2020, some billionaires moved to greener pastures. Or at least ones with lower taxes.

Take Elon Musk, for instance, who relocated in December 2020 to Austin, Texas—one of nine U.S. states that doesn’t collect income tax, igniting a firestorm over the fact that the three richest Americans now live in income tax-free states. (The other two, Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates, are residents of Washington State.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjh6sr3M9Sg
Re: Here’s The Richest Billionaire In Every US State 2021 by Visocrate(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Where is my name lol

(1) (Reply)

1 / Business Conference / Make Money Online On Amazon Print-on-demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.