Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Hurghada Diving | Scuba Diving Center In Hurghada - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hurghada Diving | Scuba Diving Center In Hurghada (959 Views)

Exploring The Wonders Of Scuba Diving In The Red Sea, Egypt / Turn Up With D’mixhighest- Dj Scuba / Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurghada Diving | Scuba Diving Center In Hurghada by JoeLeyva: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hurghada Diving Center invites you to the underwater world. Through us, you can enjoy diving in the Red Sea and enjoy the unique marine life by diving in groups or introductory diving for beginners or make diving courses, also we offer private diving boat.

As part of our daily diving trips, which include transfer to and from the hotel, and including 2 dives and lunch, and free soft and hot drinks. A lot of fun and adventure enjoyment waiting for you!

Our day trips are suitable for everyone, whether professional, advanced, or beginner. Visit our website diving hurghada to learn more.
Re: Hurghada Diving | Scuba Diving Center In Hurghada by Cabardin: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Can I book or arrange diving lessons on the spot?
Re: Hurghada Diving | Scuba Diving Center In Hurghada by Alsonjecs: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
I've always been interested in trying diving. I think it's something unusual when you get to another world underwater. Tell me, how difficult is it for a beginner to master it? I'm glad I have the opportunity to do it. When I see people dive with bated breath and then come out of the water, I want to feel the same emotions. I adore the sea and want to experience all its possibilities, which I've heard so much about from my friends. I was even given a Scuba Acronym to make my dream come true for sure. A couple of years ago my friends and I went to a lake where we took windsurfing lessons, and it was also very cool.
Re: Hurghada Diving | Scuba Diving Center In Hurghada by alexbacker: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Driving in the Red Sea and enjoy the unique marine life... wow, that's my dream, guys. I'm gonna turn it into reality ASAP! How much does it cost and what do I need for that? Will I need my personal swimming goggles with nose cover, or you'll provide me ones? I'll be glad if you get in touch with me.

(1) (Reply)

E-naira Platform Goes Live In Readiness For Pilot Launch In Nigeria / Seplat Unveils Tree4life Initiative, To Plant 5 Million Trees In 5 Years / UN CEDAW Committee: Tallen Hails Election Of Eghobamien-mshelia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.