Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term (12446 Views)

‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / Convention: Anxiety Grips PDP Over Secondus’ Fate / 2023: Showdown Imminent In PDP Over Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by frenzzy2(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Small challenge I trust PDP dey will fix it with no time
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by CoolAmbience(m): 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Smithkafors:
Secondus should leave...... He has tried. If he continues, he will ruin PDP.

Una dey like to talk like one way traffic.

Wike nor sabi chill? Must he run as VP?

He was LG Chairman of Obio/Akpor for 8 years; Chief of Staff to Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi; Minister of State for Education under Jonathan and now serving his 2nd term in office as Governor of Rivers state.

So, Secondus nor sabi enjoy office abi?

1 Like

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by CoolAmbience(m): 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
smile11s:
They should just help us flush out Buhari and APC in 2023. Thanks in advance

Even if they gather everybody, living or dead, in PDP...they nor fit win the presidency of Nigeria.

They brought Nigeria to her knees.

We haven't forgotten.

3 Likes

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by KakeMP: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
Suitable for all Job seekers, I.T professionals, Students, Corpers, Anyone with plans to change fields or travel abroad, Business owners, digital Marketers or if you're simply frustrated with lack of opportunities.
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by smile11s(m): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Even if they gather everybody, living or dead, in PDP...they nor fit win the presidency of Nigeria.

They brought Nigeria to her knees.

We haven't forgotten.

They had no competition. Now they have one. Competition is healthy for development

1 Like

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by CoolAmbience(m): 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
smile11s:

They had no competition. Now they have one. Competition is healthy for development

And that is supposed to justify the massive corruption, ineptitude and total decay of public infrastructures under them for 16 years abi?

3 Likes

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by smile11s(m): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
CoolAmbience:

And that is supposed to justify the massive corruption, ineptitude and total decay of public infrastructures under them for 16 years abi?

Do we have a choice lol? This just happened few years ago. We just need to make sure we are heading to the right direction. We need a healthy at least two strong parties
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by vivavik(f): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
That is why it is called "a game of interest" indeed it is.
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by WhizdomXX(m): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Penguin2:

Is either you are new to Nairaland or what you are sniffing is not healthy for your sanity.
In your case, it's definitely the latter. Like srsly?
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by legendgalas(f): 12:08am On Jul 31, 2021
Penguin2:

What if he is?

Wike's greed and ambition can go and hang for all I care.

If PDP is serious, they should repeat the 2019 ticket of Atiku and Obi.

Anything aside that and they would be joking.
so fulani no matter again abi?
Hypocrite, yes hypocrite that is who you are

2 Likes

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by fredoooooo: 12:14am On Jul 31, 2021
Seconds and second position cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by lexy2014: 12:14am On Jul 31, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I am thinking of joining politics but I don't know which party's card I should carry.

MTN will be ok

1 Like

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by fuckfuckman(m): 12:19am On Jul 31, 2021
His name is Secondus
And u dont
want him to do his Second tenor
��

2 Likes

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by fergie001: 12:30am On Jul 31, 2021
See Wike ooooo.....

Diswan dey overhype himself ooo. Nigeria is not Rivers oooo
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by Back2Daura(m): 1:29am On Jul 31, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I am thinking of joining politics but I don't know which party's card I should carry.

Nwannem Biko join my political party APC.
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 31, 2021
Smithkafors:

you man leave for Bode George's candidate who i Tinubu' sstooge
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by masseratti: 3:16am On Jul 31, 2021
Ayam not understanding something, is the majority of Southern Governors not from PDP? That they demanded, power should come back to the south? Na wa ooo.. Another 8 years of fulani again? Na wa oooo.... Let me start working on my second option jàre am tired of this UAR.
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by Soulsymbol99: 4:03am On Jul 31, 2021
Any political crisis has never been for the interest of the masses. Itz all about personal gains.
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by Justiceori2019(m): 4:25am On Jul 31, 2021
The National Chairman has done well, he should continue.
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by celeiyke: 4:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Looks like PDP wants to finally be nailed in a coffin. We say no to a northern candidate, we won't support another Fulani to succeed Buhari. Never again. Anybody but fulani
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 6:27am On Jul 31, 2021
Smithkafors:

PDP is ruined already. Nothing left to ruin.
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by authority2006(m): 6:28am On Jul 31, 2021
smile11s:
They should just help us flush out Buhari and APC in 2023. Thanks in advance

And miraculously return our glorious fuel queues across the country, anything less from PDP won't be welcome. Your head is paining you

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by JudasNaCarrot: 6:34am On Jul 31, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
create your own party
Advance Party of Lazy Youths (APLY).

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by Majiatte: 6:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Haba secondus do you want to finish PDP COMPLETELY before leaving
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by EagleNest(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2021
Uche Secondus and the publicity secretary guy should leave now. They are not firebrands and would not be able to match APC in opposition, unless PDP wants 2023 to be a walk over.
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by Springboot: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2021
Penguin2:

What if he is?

Wike's greed and ambition can go and hang for all I care.

If PDP is serious, they should repeat the 2019 ticket of Atiku and Obi.

Anything aside that and they would be joking.

Another Fulani again? Are you guys not tired of the fulani's ruling us?
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Over Secondus’ Bid For Second Term by sunnymaja(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2021
I would have loved Peter Obi to be president and Ibrahim Dankwambo vice. The later is from north east and earlier south east. Buari is north west like Tambuwa. That will bring unity to Nigeria and everything about marginalisation will disappear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) / Why Ikemba Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Ojukwu, Should Be Buried In The North / Court Grants Gbagyi Villa Community In Kaduna Restraining Order(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.