Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Dedicated To My Lovely Sisters In Islam ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dedicated To My Lovely Sisters In Islam ! (1360 Views)

Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) / Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult / Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicated To My Lovely Sisters In Islam ! by Deen4me(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2011
Hijab Our Pride !

A christian man asked a Muslim' "Why do your women cover up their body and hair ? "

The Muslim man smiled and got two sweets, He unwrapped one and kept the other intact.

He threw them both on the dusty floor and asked the christian :

If I asked you to take one on the sweets, which one would you choose ?

The christian replied , The covered one.

Then the Muslim man said, " That's how we treat our women."
Re: Dedicated To My Lovely Sisters In Islam ! by thehomer: 1:24pm On May 15, 2011
Deen4me:

Hijab Our Pride !

A christian man asked a Muslim' "Why do your women cover up their body and hair ? "

The Muslim man smiled and got two sweets, He unwrapped one and kept the other intact.

Then the  Muslim man said, " That's how we treat our women."

Really? Does this then mean that children and men who do not wear it are somehow dirty and unhygienic? Or do the women somehow have a weaker immunity that they need to be protected in this way from the germs in the environment?
Re: Dedicated To My Lovely Sisters In Islam ! by lepasharon(f): 8:45pm On May 15, 2011
Deen4me:

Hijab Our Pride !

i dont want to start some argument here but its common knowledge that Islam regards woman as second class citizens
[

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To My Lovely Sisters In Islam ! by Sweetnecta: 11:38pm On May 15, 2011
@lepasharon; my wife keeps her last name. if you are married, or when you are, is it mandated that you keep your family name?

Eve was the only one blamed in the Bible. the Quran blames both Adam and Eve, equally and forgave them completely when they sort the forgiveness from the sin.

Islam go so far as retiring a woman from the hassle of worldly rat race of the struggle to survive. what does the bible say except impoe labor pain on women?

do you want me to continue?

and it is not the duty of the wife to slave on the husband. the husband, if he copies the Messenger [as] will know that if his wife prepares his food, washes his cloth, etc, she is doing them not because of her duty, but her love for Allah, therefore she is showing mercy on the husband.
Re: Dedicated To My Lovely Sisters In Islam ! by Sweetnecta: 11:58pm On May 15, 2011
@Thehomer; « #1 on: Today at 01:24:02 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Deen4me on Today at 12:35:11 PM
Hijab Our Pride !

Really? Does this then mean that children and men who do not wear it are somehow dirty and unhygienic?[/Quote]No. Oh dear. thehomer cant see a forest even if he is in a jungle. Men wear beard and cover as appropriate as required by the their gender need. Children are too innocent to realize sexuality, yet it does not mean that every child will like to be naked in front of strange adults, even family members. when you grow up to actually know that a woman is different from man, you will be bashful and see the need of covering up. Illegal sex is the first major sin committed in the history of mankind by group of people; the disobedience of the commandment of mixing of the people of lowland and highland during the lifetime of Seth. With melody from flute, these people committed the sin of sex out of marriage byt the prohibition of not mixing together.

[Quote]Or do the women somehow have a weaker immunity that they need to be protected in this way from the germs in the environment?[/Quote]When you put on cloths where ever you are, are you doing it because you are guarding yourself against germ or probably against indecent exposure of your private parts of your body? do you shower in open space, without anything to prevent people from seeing all you got? The same covered up woman could be completely do in a different setting in the presence f that person that it is permissible that she can shed off all of that outer garment.
Re: Dedicated To My Lovely Sisters In Islam ! by thehomer: 8:15pm On May 16, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Thehomer; « #1 on: Today at 01:24:02 PM »No. Oh dear. thehomer cant see a forest even if he is in a jungle. Men wear beard and cover as appropriate as required by the their gender need. Children are too innocent to realize sexuality, yet it does not mean that every child will like to be unclothed in front of strange adults, even family members. when you grow up to actually know that a woman is different from man, you will be bashful and see the need of covering up. Illegal sex is the first major sin committed in the history of mankind by group of people; the disobedience of the commandment of mixing of the people of lowland and highland during the lifetime of Seth. With melody from flute, these people committed the sin of sex out of marriage byt the prohibition of not mixing together.

Don't get me wrong. I was only pointing out that the analogy was just too shallow to be considered a good defense of the use of such coverings. Since you mention it, do men wear burqas, niqabs and hijabs?
Is the covering only about sexuality?

Sweetnecta:

When you put on cloths where ever you are, are you doing it because you are guarding yourself against germ or probably against indecent exposure of your private parts of your body? do you shower in open space, without anything to prevent people from seeing all you got? The same covered up woman could be completely do in a different setting in the presence f that person that it is permissible that she can shed off all of that outer garment.

A person not wearing a hijab, niqab or burqa does not mean the person is completely nude. People can still wear clothes without those extra layers of covering.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Rapes Woman In Church During 'spiritual Bath' / Church Of Satan Opened In Ukraine (PHOTOS) / 12 Beautiful Abandoned Churches Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.