Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Manchester United Is LOVE - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Is LOVE (213 Views)

First Nigerian To Play For Man United Is Moses, Not Ighalo / Manchester United Is Going To Win PSG See Proof / CONFIRMED: Alexis Sanchez To Man United Is A Done Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Is LOVE by Izuobialor: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Manchester United is life, the rest is mere details. It's great to be a part of the biggest fan club in the world, 659 million and counting. No one would deny the fact that Manchester United is the biggest football club in the world.

Every supporter has his or her own reasons for supporting the famous club from Manchester. Some support them for their rich history, some for their charismatic image, some for their colour and some for their star players. But I got my own reasons to love Manchester United.

I am like the million others who can stay up for hours in the night to watch them play. We shout like nomads, irrespective of our surroundings, whenever they score a late winner. Their result at the weekend defines the mood of our week ahead. Their actions on the field define our actions in our own lives. We relate everything that happens to us with Manchester United.

Never give up attitude

One who never gives up is a winner. There are a number of times where they have snatched a victory from the jaws of defeat. They prove our beliefs true that no matter how little time is left in the game, Manchester United will score. Manchester United never lose- they just learn, until they win.

Continue Reading.
Re: Manchester United Is LOVE by Izuobialor: 12:57am On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=Izuobialor post=104264858]Manchester United is life, the rest is mere details. It's great to be a part of the biggest fan club in the world, 659 million and counting. No one would deny the fact that Manchester United is the biggest football club in the world.

Every supporter has his or her own reasons for supporting the famous club from Manchester. Some support them for their rich history, some for their charismatic image, some for their colour and some for their star players. But I got my own reasons to love Manchester United.

I am like the million others who can stay up for hours in the night to watch them play. We shout like nomads, irrespective of our surroundings, whenever they score a late winner. Their result at the weekend defines the mood of our week ahead. Their actions on the field define our actions in our own lives. We relate everything that happens to us with Manchester United.

Never give up attitude

One who never gives up is a winner. There are a number of times where they have snatched a victory from the jaws of defeat. They prove our beliefs true that no matter how little time is left in the game, Manchester United will score. Manchester United never lose- they just learn, until they win.

Continue Reading [url=https://www..com/talk/topic,507965.0.html]Manchester United Is LOVE[/url].

(1) (Reply)

Tissue Paper Used By Messi During Barca Farewell Auctioned For $1M / At Camp Nou, Memphis Depay Assists Barcelona In Defeating Getafe / Are These 3 Football Youngsters The Future Of England?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.