Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

The DSS Should Release Sheikh Zakzaky Passport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The DSS Should Release Sheikh Zakzaky Passport (343 Views)

DSS Should Apologize To Gumi - Tukur Mamu (Spokesman) / DSS Should Recommend Pantami’s Sack Now — CSO / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The DSS Should Release Sheikh Zakzaky Passport by Elbinawi: 5:50am On Jul 31, 2021
The DSS should release Sheikh Zakzaky passport

Since when the leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky and his wife returned from India after the botched attempt for medical treatment the Nigerian secret police (DSS) has hold on to their international passports.

After his historic court victory in Kaduna, Sheikh Zakzaky moved to Abuja for onward movement to Foreign trip for medical treatment. All preparation have been finalized for the trip.

We call on the Nigerian secret police (DSS) to immediately release their passports that will enable them commence the trip.

During the Saudi-sponsored #ZariaGenocide the Nigerian army rained more than 50 bullets on the family of Sheikh Zakzaky in his residence in Zaria. Three (3) of his children were instantly killed. The Sheikh and his wife survived with bullets wounds. His left eye totally destroyed by bullets. His wife still have bullets inside her body.

It is important to note that Nigeria has one of the worst medical facilities in the world, worst than those of war-torn countries of Yemen and Afghanistan. President Buhari is himself presently in London, UK, for medical tourism.

After surviving the Buratai orchestrated assasination attempt in July 2016, I survived with life threatening injuries. My head was broken, my right leg broken, my left hand broken and my fingers smashed. Surgeries performed on my head and leg. After the leg surgery I spent more than two years I could not walk. I left for Iran for further medical treatment. At the Iranian hospital they broke the leg again and performed a new surgery. Today I can walk.

The DSS should immediately release their passports. Their medical treatment is long overdue. The evilness of the bloodthirsty Sunni extremists in power in Nigeria is on another level. Bunch of extremely wicked Vampires. God destroy all of them! Ilahee Ameen!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: The DSS Should Release Sheikh Zakzaky Passport by ignis: 5:52am On Jul 31, 2021
Ehen?
Re: The DSS Should Release Sheikh Zakzaky Passport by Monogamy: 5:54am On Jul 31, 2021
@ op, I was about to congratulate you yesterday or so about the final release of your leader, not knowing short man devil got another agenda..

Elrufai disguising under Kaduna state government to file a fresh case against Elzakzaky is not only act of wickedness but devilish
Re: The DSS Should Release Sheikh Zakzaky Passport by Hangmnk: 5:56am On Jul 31, 2021
Give him his passport
Re: The DSS Should Release Sheikh Zakzaky Passport by Kalapizim(m): 6:23am On Jul 31, 2021
Well he deserves to have his passport as his fundamental human right.

Your sect should look for better mean Ms of going about their activities without causing hardship by blocking roads etc
Re: The DSS Should Release Sheikh Zakzaky Passport by Educationalserv: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2021
Elbinawi:
The DSS should release Sheikh Zakzaky passport

Since when the leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky and his wife returned from India after the botched attempt for medical treatment the Nigerian secret police (DSS) has hold on to their international passports.

After his historic court victory in Kaduna, Sheikh Zakzaky moved to Abuja for onward movement to Foreign trip for medical treatment. All preparation have been finalized for the trip.

We call on the Nigerian secret police (DSS) to immediately release their passports that will enable them commence the trip.

During the Saudi-sponsored #ZariaGenocide the Nigerian army rained more than 50 bullets on the family of Sheikh Zakzaky in his residence in Zaria. Three (3) of his children were instantly killed. The Sheikh and his wife survived with bullets wounds. His left eye totally destroyed by bullets. His wife still have bullets inside her body.

It is important to note that Nigeria has one of the worst medical facilities in the world, worst than those of war-torn countries of Yemen and Afghanistan. President Buhari is himself presently in London, UK, for medical tourism.

After surviving the Buratai orchestrated assasination attempt in July 2016, I survived with life threatening injuries. My head was broken, my right leg broken, my left hand broken and my fingers smashed. Surgeries performed on my head and leg. After the leg surgery I spent more than two years I could not walk. I left for Iran for further medical treatment. At the Iranian hospital they broke the leg again and performed a new surgery. Today I can walk.

The DSS should immediately release their passports. Their medical treatment is long overdue. The evilness of the bloodthirsty Sunni extremists in power in Nigeria is on another level. Bunch of extremely wicked Vampires. God destroy all of them! Ilahee Ameen!

#ElbinawiTweets
next time please educated your followers to respect the right of others by not blocking the express way built by tax money .they are free to practise their religion but not intimidate,harass and opress others like your people do in galesuwa in zaria where mal oppress other residents. Then you followers must be educated to obey rule like traffic and not feel above the law .even in Iran laws are followed.

1 Like

Re: The DSS Should Release Sheikh Zakzaky Passport by limeta(f): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2021
Advice your people to join the kanu igboho struggle
Time for hausa to wake up

(1) (Reply)

Sit-at-home Order: Abia Residents Show Total Compliance (photos) / Usi-ekiti Day: Fayemi's Aide Tolu Ibitola Bagged Award Of Excellence / Opinion: The Likely Successors Of Dr.okezie Victor Ikpeazu Ph.d In 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.