Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

VIDEO: Williams Uchemba Reveals The Sacrifice His Wife Made For Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Williams Uchemba Reveals The Sacrifice His Wife Made For Him (120 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / My Ex-Wife Made Me Lose All My Properties - Emeka Ike (Video) / Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Williams Uchemba Reveals The Sacrifice His Wife Made For Him by eviewzmedia: 6:56am On Jul 31, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inre0upki24

Williams Uchemba Reveals Huge Sacrifice His Wife Made For His Career
Nollywood actor, Williams Uchemba, has taken to his social media to revealed how his wife, Brunella Oscar, put her medical profession on hold to help build his goals.

(1) (Reply)

Video :another Walaha Loading / Old Instagram Accounts Available / What Should I Consider While Property Appraisal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.