Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Looking for a romance story writer? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Looking for a romance story writer? (607 Views)

Hiring Ghostwriter For A Romance Novel / Joy Ngofaa's Blog.. Valentine Visitor.. Romance Story / Story Writer Wanted For Project: N40,000 For 10 Pages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking for a romance story writer? by Emmie224: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2021
Hi, I'm Emmie and I want to write your romantic story.

Here's my Fiverr gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Vzl5Vl

If you don't want to go through that medium, send me an email at Lisaagu9@gmail.com, let's talk!

Oh, and there are samples smiley
Re: Looking for a romance story writer? by QMark: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2023
Emmie224:
Hi, I'm Emmie and I want to write your romantic story.

Here's my Fiverr gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Vzl5Vl

If you don't want to go through that medium, send me an email at Lisaagu9@gmail.com, let's talk!

Oh, and there are samples smiley

I sent you an email.

1 Like

Re: Looking for a romance story writer? by digihub21: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2023
Are you a YouTuber struggling to "complete [[url][/url]www.fiverr.com/share/XDyBAV]" to organic channel promotion? Don't worry, I will help you to monetize completed your channel organic promotion through variant social platforms. So that you can generate REVENUE from your YT channel.

And Yes, I will complete your channel monetization in accordance with all the rules of Fiverr and YT.

What I will do:

I will Promote your channel for organic growth on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
Do SEO-friendly video optimization to reach more audiences with million Vie.ws
I will create high-quality SEO backlinks from here so you can get more watch time.

Moreover:

100% Real & Organic Growth
100% Trusted service
Naturally helps in Video Ranking
No BOT or Fake Pro_motion
Increase in Video Impression
Results from 12-24
No Blocks!
No Bans!

Why me?

Quick response Available 24/7
Fast delivery with trusted
Get Better Service than others

MONETIZATION REQUIREMENTS

Minimal 5-long Videos

Content should be your own without Copyright

So, Order Now To get the Best Service From My Gigs.

Thank You,
Re: Looking for a romance story writer? by digihub21: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2023
digihub21:

Are you a YouTuber struggling to "complete YouTube monetization [www.fiverr.com/share/XDyBAV]" to organic channel promotion? Don't worry, I will help you to monetize completed your channel organic promotion through variant social platforms. So that you can generate REVENUE from your YT channel.

And Yes, I will complete your channel monetization[www.fiverr.com/share/2dEy2N] in accordance with all the rules of Fiverr and YT.

What I will do:

I will Promote your channel for organic growth on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
Do SEO-friendly video optimization to reach more audiences with million Vie.ws
I will create high-quality SEO backlinks from here so you can get more watch time.

Moreover:

100% Real & Organic Growth
100% Trusted service
Naturally helps in Video Ranking
No BOT or Fake Pro_motion
Increase in Video Impression
Results from 12-24
No Blocks!
No Bans!

Why me?

Quick response Available 24/7
Fast delivery with trusted
Get Better Service than others

MONETIZATION REQUIREMENTS

Minimal 5-long Videos

Content should be your own without Copyright

So, Order Now To get the Best Service From My Gigs.

Thank You,

Re: Looking for a romance story writer? by Robertgreene1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
QMark:

I sent you an email.
please sir, are you still in need of a good romance content writer, if yes, then I'm willing to work for you. l can send some samples of my quality unpublished articles on romance and family as a testament to my writing skills.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thanks.
Re: Looking for a romance story writer? by QMark: 4:24am On Apr 05, 2023
Robertgreene1:
please sir, are you still in need of a good romance content writer, if yes, then I'm willing to work for you. l can send some samples of my quality unpublished articles on romance and family as a testament to my writing skills.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thanks.

Send me samples of your work - accoladepen@gmail. com
Re: Looking for a romance story writer? by Robertgreene1(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2023
QMark:

Send me samples of your work - accoladepen@gmail. com
okay sir...l will do just that...And here is my contact in case you want to reach me on Whatsapp..09029541178

(1) (Reply)

EXPERIENCED Technical Copywriters Needed For Long-term Work! / Ebook: Achieving Your Goals / Short Of Cash? Lack Enough Money To Achieve Your Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.