Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Restored My Wasted Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Restored My Wasted Years (167 Views)

Former Drug Dealer Turns To Christ And His Wasted Years Restored. / God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing / My Wasted Years In Olumba Olumba Obu’s Evil Brotherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Restored My Wasted Years by Earthkumy(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2021
*Fast Day 6*

Theme
Oh Lord Restore my Wasted Years

Matthew 13:4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up.

Jesus first identified monitoring spirits as our major enemy, if we don't deal with monitoring spirits anything restored or received from God will be stolen by the devil, remember Jesus says the enemy comes to steal and to destroy. Is this bird of the air that reports to the enemy that you have received a blessing from God and they come and steal it. Example when your pastor prophecies to you that you have been blessed and then you received confirmation too, but then you have a dream where it was taken from you or you lost it. In the case of babies you see an evil animal on your tummy in a dream and the prophecy never comes to pass. That's the hand of monitoring spirit, because of their constant following you they know what to do for you to sleep with anger or do other things that will give them an opening to steal from you.

Pray

1 In the name of Jesus I cause every evil spiritual bird monitoring my progress to die.

2 I cancel every legal right monitoring spirits have over me with the blood of Jesus.

3 I command the spiritual birds to vomit back all they swallowed from me in the Jesus name Amen.

4 I take back everything stole from me by monitoring spirits in Jesus name Amen.

I bind and set on fire every monitoring spirits causing havocs in your life to die in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Seeds You Plant In The Garden Of Life / Is Online Service Streaming Making Christians Backslide From Church Going? / New Year: Sultan Of Sokoto Declares Tuesday First Day Of Muharram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.