Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

CRYPRO Currency Investors - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPRO Currency Investors (271 Views)

Tajiri Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Just For Investors!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CRYPRO Currency Investors by Colley1234: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2021
CRYPRO currency is either a get rich quick platform or not a get rich quick platform.. It depends on how you trade or hodl.

We can look into Doge, so many people loose their investment in Doge as Doge fell to as low as 80 naira per 1..

Meanwhile some traders made huge gain in this market drop..

For me I trade and I hodl.. For example this coin called GOAT it is one of the coins I follow daily... As of last month GOAT was about 500k_600k naira and under a space of a night it fell to as low as 3k naira and I bought 24k naira own which is 8 Goat in total that night... The following morning the coin Rose to 250k naira and you have seen my massive gain in that coin...

There are so many others like that which rise and fall within the space of 24hrs sometimes 12hrs..

In terms of Doge it is one of the coins I will advise all of us to purchase NOW!.. There is future in Doge .. forget the market instability Doge will make many of us miloniares depending on the amount we invest in it....

This other Coin SAFEMOON let me say a little on SAFEMOON...

A trader as I am and also a crypto vendor (buy and sell) I've watched this coin closely and followed them on Twitter with development they are bringing in the coin it is advisable you buy them.

Safemoon is one of the coins I invested in and in this case it is based on HODL..

Investing in SAFEMOON will require a long term profit that is holding for about 2_3 years... This coin is an exchange coin so it may not even reach 2_3 years before you expect returns...

Buy these coins for later profit DOGE,SAFEMOON, LITECOIN, BNB, POLKADOT.

You can Whatsapp me for more details @09020851360there we can get educated on crypto currency and when to buy and when to hold...

(1) (Reply)

Join / Crypto/fx Traders: Bullish Engulfing Candlestick & Bollinger Band Strategy 100% / 7stars Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.