Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

I'm Not Happy With The Insecurity In Kastina State, I Can't Sleep - Masari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Happy With The Insecurity In Kastina State, I Can't Sleep - Masari (454 Views)

Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I'm Not Happy With The Insecurity In Kastina State, I Can't Sleep - Masari by iamscope(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2021
The governor of the kastina state has made a statement about insecurity in Kastina. He said he is not happy that there is insecurity in Kastina State because it has affected his performance as a governor. Governor Aminu Masari said he is not happy that bandits and other killer groups have killed many of his people in the state.

According to The Cable, the governor of the kastina state has made a mind-blowing confession. During an interview with a popular news platform, he said he is not happy about the current state of things in Kastina State. Despite many policies that have been made to protect the people and prevent any form of attack, governor Aminu Masari said bandits have continued to attack the people of the state without any fear.

During an interview with a Hausa radio station, Governor Aminu Masari said Insecurity in Kastina State has been giving him sleepless nights. He said he can not sleep and he is always bothered due to the bad news that is being brought to his ears. He said he has made many plans and many policies for the people. Unfortunately, he said the people have not felt the impact of his government due to the insecurity that is in place. He said insecurity has taken over everything in the state and the people no longer care about the government but their lives.

Read full statement - https://www.spytweets.com/im-not-happy-with-the-insecurity-in-kastina-state-i-cant-sleep-masari/

Re: I'm Not Happy With The Insecurity In Kastina State, I Can't Sleep - Masari by ceejay10(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2021
That is called family love. Your family members keeps you up all night at times. Family affairs.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Happy With The Insecurity In Kastina State, I Can't Sleep - Masari by AlexBells(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2021
So your own sleep is now different, does it not occur to you that a good number of your citizens are being laid to eternal sleep daily by blood suckling demons terrorists, please save us the senseless talk and get to work, you should sit up if it were your families that sleeps to never wake. With all due Respect if you can't guarantee that your people wake, don't stress your sleeplessness. It is the most precious gift you can get any a place where people go to bed and waking is a matter of a Caboom or not
Re: I'm Not Happy With The Insecurity In Kastina State, I Can't Sleep - Masari by Kul3ger(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2021
Isn't business for profitting?

The gains should be worth the sleepless nights bruhh

Re: I'm Not Happy With The Insecurity In Kastina State, I Can't Sleep - Masari by MadamVanessa(f): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2021
Try to be happy Massari, and try to sleep as well.

Your brother Elrufai says that those uncircumcised idiot are doing business, so why complaining when your brothers are doing business that will fetch them much money.
Re: I'm Not Happy With The Insecurity In Kastina State, I Can't Sleep - Masari by Tinubuadvocate: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2021
You have opportunity to defeat those criminals and their sponsors when you are still active as a chief security of the state if truly you are saying the truth.

I know with this your statement after the expiration of your administration you will not set your foot on the state again.
Re: I'm Not Happy With The Insecurity In Kastina State, I Can't Sleep - Masari by donbachi(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2021
No sleep for the wicked.
Wen u dey take pics with dem.wetin u been dey think.
Re: I'm Not Happy With The Insecurity In Kastina State, I Can't Sleep - Masari by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2021
It is well.
Re: I'm Not Happy With The Insecurity In Kastina State, I Can't Sleep - Masari by obyrich(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2021
Na wa o
Re: I'm Not Happy With The Insecurity In Kastina State, I Can't Sleep - Masari by Ceenachi: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2021
You ve no joy,yet you can't resign and get out of there.You still collect security votes and the allowances of office for incompetence.This is the man that keeps keeps negotiating with bandits while the insecurity increases
Re: I'm Not Happy With The Insecurity In Kastina State, I Can't Sleep - Masari by G450: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2021
May be u couldn't sleep while thinking of ya own share for the business... No worry they will give u lion share after well done job from Gumi u can go and sleep now
Re: I'm Not Happy With The Insecurity In Kastina State, I Can't Sleep - Masari by Mynd44: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2021

(1)

North can't talk of Unity because no one in the north is safe / Agbasimelo, The True Hero Of Anambra State / FG‘s Refusal To Declare Armed Fulani Herdsmen ‘terrorists’ Encourages Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.