Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. (14904 Views)

Nvc Processing / Marriage Certificate Rquired By NVC / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by Snow1: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2021
Hi Nurses,
This thread is created specifically for Nurses who are @ NVC/ awaiting embassy interview.

Please by guided by the following before commenting:
1) It is not agency specific ( Don't mention your agency)
2) comment on your priority date.
3) comment on when you are Documentarily Qualified.
4) Comment if you were expedited or not, and when you received a reply.
5) Comment on the documents you have prepared/ photocopied awaiting interview.
6) Finally comment on how your embassy interview was and some of the questions asked.

I believe this thread will encourage one another.

4 Likes

Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by Snow1: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2021
For me:

PD:09/2019
DQ: July/2021
Expedited: yes, awaiting response
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by Tomsss: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Here for the comments �

1 Like

Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by SanctifiedSista(f): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin grin grin
Shae come to church tomorrow
Grace dey for the month ahead
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by luvissweet2f(f): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
I love this thread.
Following...
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by luvissweet2f(f): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
@snow1, for how long have you been waiting for a response for your expedite request?

Expedited: yes, awaiting response[/quote]
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by Snow1: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
luvissweet2f:
@snow1, for how long have you been waiting for a response for your expedite request?

Expedited: yes, awaiting response
About 30days, what's your timeline like?
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by luvissweet2f(f): 4:48am On Aug 03, 2021
OGP sent the request on June 21. Up till now, nothing.
Snow1:
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by luvissweet2f(f): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2021
Did you request for the Expedite yourself or your agency did for you?

Snow1:
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by Snow1: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2021
luvissweet2f:
Did you request for the Expedite yourself or your agency did for you?

Agency, when did you become Dq?
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by luvissweet2f(f): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
April 2021

Snow1:
Agency, when did you become Dq?

1 Like

Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by rickky01(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hi everyone... @snow1 this page is good onr because have been searching where one could get a dedicated nurse page at nvc stage.

Currently at NVC stage, please how quick do you get DQed? though based on my calculation is like 6weeks.
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by Snow1: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
rickky01:
Hi everyone... @snow1 this page is good onr because have been searching where one could get a dedicated nurse page at nvc stage.

Currently at NVC stage, please how quick do you get DQed? though based on my calculation is like 6weeks.
4 to 6 weeks. Although it sometime depend on workload at NVC. I have seen someone DQ at 14 days, 21days and 30 days
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by rickky01(m): 6:32am On Aug 14, 2021
This is actually right, now dqed within 21days. How far with your interview appointment?

Snow1:
4 to 6 weeks. Although it sometime depend on workload at NVC. I have seen someone DQ at 14 days, 21days and 30 days
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by Snow1: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
rickky01:
This is actually right, now dqed within 21days. How far with your interview appointment?

Welcome on board, I am still waiting.....I believe before October I will get a date. The wait is tiring but we just have to be patient.
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by Snow1: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
If anyone has gotten interview date recently, please share your timeline to encourage others. Also you can share your friend timeline so we can know the time it takes from DQ to Embassy interview currently.
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by luvissweet2f(f): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2021
luvissweet2f:
OGP sent the request on June 21. Up till now, nothing.

Update:
Expedite declined on the 29th of July.
I still believe God is on my side and will expedite for me.
God's will is always perfect in my life. He will make everything beautiful in His time.

1 Like

Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by Snow1: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
luvissweet2f:

Update:
Expedite declined on the 29th of July.
I still believe God is on my side and will expedite for me.
God's will is always perfect in my life. He will make everything beautiful in His time.
Na waooo, so sorry. I think they should resend for an expedited case. Don't give up.
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by bivoprad(f): 12:17am On Sep 02, 2021
Hello everyone,
What are the civil documents that will be submitted to NVC?
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by rickky01(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Majorly your passport datapage, birth certificate, police clearance, marriage certificate (where applicable). All these documents are applicable to your dependents as well. Though NVC will advise the document to submit.

bivoprad:
Hello everyone,
What are the civil documents that will be submitted to NVC?
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by bivoprad(f): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Okay......thanks
rickky01:
Majorly your passport datapage, birth certificate, police clearance, marriage certificate (where applicable). All these documents are applicable to your dependents as well. Though NVC will advise the document to submit.

Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by rickky01(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hi Snow1 and luvissweet2f... Any response from NVC regarding IL?
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by luvissweet2f(f): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
rickky01:

Nothing for now oo
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by Snow1: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
rickky01:
Although nothing for now, but I believe things will work out. It's just a matter of time and patience.
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by Snow1: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
luvissweet2f:

Nothing for now oo
Ask your agency to utilize the below statement from NVC website if they have not done so and apply for expedited request. Also those checking out this thread without commenting should also do the same.

Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by luvissweet2f(f): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2021
Snow1:
Although nothing for now, but I believe things will work out. It's just a matter of time and patience.

Amen.
Have you gotten a response on the Expedite request your agency sent?
The issue now is that Expedite requests take so long to be reviewed.
Some say 2 months.

I know God will definitely perfect all.
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by Snow1: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
luvissweet2f:

Amen.
Have you gotten a response on the Expedite request your agency sent?
The issue now is that Expedite requests take so long to be reviewed.
Some say 2 months.

I know God will definitely perfect all.
Am still waiting for it.
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by beckz92: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Hello everyone, I want to commend the originator of this group and have been following for quite a while.
I just got dq August 2021 and currently on the waiting list for interview at london embassy since I'm applying from UK.
My Agency sent expedite request last month so praying and believing for a positive response.

1 Like

Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by Snow1: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
January to May DQ are getting IL.....
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by rickky01(m): 6:52am On Sep 24, 2021
Thats some good news!! I hope luvissweet2f have gotten, thinking she said she got dqed in April.

Snow1:
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2021
Snow1:

2020 or 2021?
Re: Nvc Stage: Strictly For Nurses At Nvc Stage Of The Usa Process. by pointednose: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Which year please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos to Abidjan. / My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) / UK Illegal Immigrants ‘May Get Amnesty To Stay’ – Sky News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.