Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,869 members, 7,862,908 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Why Does The FBI Want Kyari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does The FBI Want Kyari? (454 Views)

See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI / The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC / Yeye Fbi They Can't Extradite Kinsley Kuku Back To Nigeria But Want Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The FBI Want Kyari? by jumper524(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2021
Honestly I've read the allegations made against kyari and it's not that I support his criminal acts but why on earth does the United States want kyari?

Kyari is being accused for abuse of office in Nigeria not albeiting international scam.
Honestly this is a pure local affair, Kyari should be arrested and sentenced by the Nigeria locals if found guilty of abuse of office. the USA can provide evidence to back up this claim, he kyari committed a local crime of bribery and abuse of office which is a local offense.
Honestly I don't understand why the USA needs him so badly when there's no allegation that he played a role in the international scam.
Except there's something I'm missing.
Please we learn everyday and I'm open to reasonable opinions.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The FBI Want Kyari? by Goldbw122(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2021
jumper524:
Honestly I've read the allegations made against kyari and it's not that I support his criminal acts but why on earth does the United States want kyari?

Kyari is being accused for abuse of office in Nigeria not albeiting international scam.
Honestly this is a pure local affair, Kyari should be arrested and sentenced by the Nigeria locals if found guilty of abuse of office. the USA can provide evidence to back up this claim, he kyari committed a local crime of bribery and abuse of office which is a local offense.
Honestly I don't understand why the USA needs him so badly when there's no allegation that he played a role in the international scam.
Yeah you are right there is something definitely missing..
Re: Why Does The FBI Want Kyari? by TheEnygma(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2021
Uncle let him go and defend himself first, if he hasn't committed any reasonable international offense, he will be set free....
Unlike our own judiciary, American judiciary will never keep an innocent man incarcerated.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The FBI Want Kyari? by Betscoreodds: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2021
jumper524:

you want fbi to show you everything before you will be satisfied

1 Like

Re: Why Does The FBI Want Kyari? by ignis: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2021
You think they can trust Nigerian corrupt security agencies ?

Where is Magu?

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The FBI Want Kyari? by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2021
FBI
Re: Why Does The FBI Want Kyari? by SonofLothbrok: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kyari is a known criminal. Hushpuppi is not only into Internet scam but a jack of all trade.

Kyari is into kidnapping for ransom from his boss Hushpuppi. Intels of rich American citizens visiting Nigeria are given to Kyari to do the needful.

Please who in this world builds a mansion in borno state if not the king of thieves. Kyari is just a piece of the puzzle. You will be shocked to find out Nigerian president is involved in fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The FBI Want Kyari? by FarahAideed: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
jumper524:

The moment he deliberately held one Chibuzor incommunicado long enough so Hush could successfully swindle a Qatari man he became a full participant in international fraud ... Without Abba Kyaris input there is no way that Qatari could have been swindled
Re: Why Does The FBI Want Kyari? by rolams(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
They want him to supply them his casual dress!

1 Like

Re: Why Does The FBI Want Kyari? by LuQuLuQu(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Because he's a thief

Shikena
Re: Why Does The FBI Want Kyari? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Because he conspired to commit fraud

No be the same FBI efcc get partnership with where FBI gives efcc info for arrest

So what changed with FBI now
Re: Why Does The FBI Want Kyari? by skywalker240(m): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
This is the reason why lipsrsealed

Re: Why Does The FBI Want Kyari? by Monogamy: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nigeria media are the ones trying to sensationalize the Kyari's indictment.. There are more people mentioned in the statement which even involved huge money self.. When Hush was arrested, he had $14m cash..

Kyari's story is just one of the story.. Which is a local case.. Only NPF can punish Kyari, The FBI involvement are media noise..

Dino, Timi Frank, even Atiku would still come up in more of the statement.. Hush meeting Atiku, na connection and money, Na one maga paid the money Hush spent then to be pictured with Atiku...

My question is, why are the Nigeria media not sharing information about other people in the statement that they focus only on Kyari..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Journalists Are Not Observant - Reno Omokri / North can't talk of Unity because no one in the north is safe / New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo Resigns Over Sexual Harassment Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.