Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi (3365 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Barely 24 Hours , Abba Kyari Was Admitted, Aisha Buhari Fires Villa's Perm Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yes, Abba Kyari was investigating Hushpuppi and building up evidence against him.

Kyari is a detective and a security expert, he knows the in and out of every fraudulent person and terrorists in Nigeria, no wonder, he has been successful in his job.

At the moment of hushpuppi conversation with Abba kyari, he was investigating Hushpuppi and pilling up evidence against hushpuppi for conspiracy to defraud a Nigerian businessman.

I will try to post the investigation report of Hushpuppi by Abba kyari, when i get it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin clown

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by Pierocash(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Yes, Abba Kyari was investigating Hushpuppi and building up evidence against him.

Kyari is a detective and a security expert, he knows the in and out of every fraudulent person and terrorists in Nigeria, no wonder, he has been successful in his job.

At the moment of hushpuppi conversation with Abba kyari, he was investigating Hushpuppi and pilling up evidence against hushpuppi when eventually he lands into Nigeria.

I will try to post the investigation report of Hushpuppi by Abba kyari, when i get the it.
shut the f..kup Ewu.

They have started cooking up stories to cover up the criminality and idiocy of their super cop fraud.

He collected over 8m in bribe,that is investigation right?.

This idiots deserves to be stoned to death. They keep destroying the image of this country against honest and hard working citizens. We travel out,they subject us to all manner of embarrassing checks at the immigration desk because of people like Kyari and this useless Op.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by nairalandankrah: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
On paper! yes he should've done that as a police officer,! But in reality and according to FBI they were birds of same feather..

maybe he was an Undercover thief grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by Mstick: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
If he really was "investigating" him as you claim then why didn't he say so in his first statement Instead of making a mockery of himself with the babariga sewing?

Why did he arrest chibuzor and detain him till hushpuppy asked him to release him?

The way Abba Kyari loves showmanship and accolades, he would've inserted himself into the huspuppy arrest even without being asked.

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
According to Arewa FBI grin

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by Whois(m): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

At the moment of hushpuppi conversation with Abba kyari, he was investigating Hushpuppi and pilling up evidence against hushpuppi when eventually he lands into Nigeria.

I will try to post the investigation report of Hushpuppi by Abba kyari, when i get the it.

Story for the gods. cheesy ur misleading/disinformation post no fit move sane people. We know you're a bororo

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by flokii: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Investigating him with words like bro in private chats? C'mon now!

The FBI even said they have more evidence against him. The ones we've seen is just to secure a warrant of arrest from US courts which they have. This matter tie wrapper.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by mrvitalis(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

At the moment of hushpuppi conversation with Abba kyari, he was investigating Hushpuppi and pilling up evidence against hushpuppi for conspiracy to defraud a Nigerian businessman.

I will try to post the investigation report of Hushpuppi by Abba kyari, when i get it.
That's the job for inspectors not ACP ...Bros when we say education is important una no go gree

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by RZArecta(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
[s]Yes, Abba Kyari was investigating Hushpuppi and building up evidence against him.

I will try to post the investigation report of Hushpuppi by Abba kyari, when i get it.[/s]
try get small shame abeg and tell that fowl to go to America and clear himself with this bullshít excuse cool

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by BeardedMeat(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Ok better.
Let him go and explain that to FBI
grin

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by Whois(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
mrvitalis:

That's the job for inspectors not ACP ...Bros when we say education is important una no go gree

Thebosstrevor1 graduated from quranic center so for his twisted mind he have education

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by inoki247: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol no be cloth again...

Go colet Manual from Lai Mohammed he can du beta....

There's a free flight for him to go to US and explain that...

You people are always abusing the south for fraud he reach all na turn now u start looking for excuses From Tailor to investigator...

When his going he should go along with Detective Fashola he fit see Camera wey he go give the Feds as evidence....

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by R3v3n4nt: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Dude, you are so pathetic.... How low can you guys descend just to defend the undefendable? Your ogas at the top can't even say this trash.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by techWriter1: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
That's the hiring for inspection not ACP ...homies when we believe curriculum is important una no betweens pik
Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by mbaise1000: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yes, he want to arrest and jail him,
People can be so dumb, I don't know between the "super cop's" explanation that he is arranging clothes for mr abbas and this person's excuses for him which one is worse

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
techWriter1:
That's the hiring for inspection not ACP ...homies when we believe curriculum is important una no betweens pik

You know nothing.

Which one is inpection.
Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
mrvitalis:

Stop your lies, you don't know how the police work.

Abba kyari is the head of anti robbery in Nigeria and Hushpuppi is an international criminal, so how will an inspector heading a local police station take up a case in abuja.

Go and get educated
Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by Grace001: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

@ the bold, when you get it, post it for your fellow almajiri to see. And don’t forget to tell your fellow almajiri that Kyari now work as EFCC that’s why he investigated hushpuppi.

You think Nairaland is SABO or ZONGO where you can just say your rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by mrvitalis(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Abba kyari is the head of anti robbery in Nigeria and Hushpuppi is an international criminal, so how will an inspector heading a local police station take up a case in abuja.

Go and get educated
Anti robbery now investigate financial crimes ? Tell me something

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by Nonpartisan1: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

[/s]

Shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
mrvitalis:

Anti robbery now investigate financial crimes ? Tell me something

I will advise you to quit watching nollywood movies because you are ignorant.

First you wrote that that investigation is neant for only inspector grin

Now you are writing that anti robbery now investigate financial crime grin

Do you think robbery is all about carrying a gun, robbery also can be financial.

Get educated
Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by hopeforcharles(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Okpo
See wyning. Is that how FBI built their own investigation against him or Hushpupi?
Sorry to say this most 99.9% Police guys are corrupt. Even develop countries Police.
But let the culprits face the law.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by Grace001: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Go and get educated

Anti robbery super cop investigated international internet fraudster criminal.

Use that your God given sense well abeg

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by LibertyRep: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
This he could easily explain to his accusers now.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
Grace001:

Anti robbery super cop investigated international internet fraudster criminal.

Use that your God given sense well abeg

Fyi...Anti robbery team also investigate fraud.

Na you suppose use your head.

Robbery isn't only when you carry a gun to steal
Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
hopeforcharles:

Okpo
See wyning. Is that how FBI built their own investigation against him or Hushpupi?
Sorry to say this most 99.9% Police guys are corrupt. Even develop countries Police.
But let the culprits face the law.

I am sure, you didnt read the fbi report.
Re: Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Lol. Quota system brain and reasoning. You're a clown bro.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election / Sahara Reporter And Obidients Tinubu Pic Shows His Heart Is On The Right Side / Lee Bollinger Was Rude To President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Of Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.