Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections (1965 Views)

Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue / Akpabio Wept As He Mocked PDP At A Rally In Akwa Ibom / Uche Ogah Campaigned For PDP At APC Rally By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
kooler99:

Then you are a fool, because if you are truly educated then you will know it is not about tribe or religion, it is about who has or who does not have. Who is dangote's best friend Femi Otedola are they the same tribe. I don't blame you because you have never lived outside lagos so what

Wetin you write too long. Just name a state were opposition dey win for LG election?

The best is for INEC should be in charge of every election in Nigeria.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Wetin you write too long. Just name a state were opposition dey win for LG election?

The best is for INEC should be in charge of every election in Nigeria.

In kaduna during the last local government elections pdp won 5 chairman seats and many councilors because they used the card readers. In lagos depending how strong the candidate is pdp and accord have won councillorship seats also. In our ward of ramoni, apc had a divided house and the only way for us to lose was not to participate. So they did the next best thing and that was to make sure not to bring election materials to our streets. How can our candidate not be allowed to vote or even participate in his own election. No polling booth no electoral materials. They new rigging us out will be hard so they decided not to allow us vote and by so doing that, they deprived us of our right guaranteed by the 1999 constitution.

As you have rightly said, it is now time for INEC to take over LG elections and since LG's are now collecting their allocations directly from the federal coffers, it will be a welcome development.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by jahsharon: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
kooler99:
Look at the evidence at the bottom on the list Oduduwa/Ikenne is 025 but when they brought the envelope that came with the ballot box they put Oduduwa/Ikenne 017. So because they brought 017 that is why people could not see their names on the register. This particular polling boot has a lot of ibo registered voters.

Tell Ibo registered voters to go and vote in Anambra polling units. Nonsense without ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wickedfact:
[s][/s]

Why don't you take this to court?
Why writing this epistle here?
Is Lasiec on Nairaland or are we the ones who mixed up the ballot boxes?

Mr. Lawrence, please take it to court.

I knew you were not an indigene of Lagos state and for all we know, you were not even born in Lagos state. You migrated from either Osun or Ekiti because when i mentioned those states in your reply you changed the subject. Your only claim to Lagos is because you are a yoruba indigene. So you work and live in Lagos and during the festive period you travel to ilu oke your ancestral home to be with your extended family. I knew you were not an indigene of Lagos, because lagosians are the most accommodating people in Nigeria followed by the indigenes of Kaduna state. The lagosians will allow people of the south west from other states to contest and hold political positions. Can indigenes of Lagos state go to any other south west state and contest, talkless of holding political office there. So the true lagosian are managing you and you that are from other states can not even manage other non indigenes that were born and pay taxes in Lagos state. We should be more accommodating before the true landlords change their stance. Eyin ti Ikorodu. Epe, Lagos Island mo juba ooooo.

Governors
Asiwaju-1999-2007 Irabiji, Osun
Fashola-2007-2015 Ekiti State
Ambode2015-2019 Ilaje, Ondo
Sanwo Olu-2019- Ijebu Mushin, Ogun
Deputy Gov Hamzat 2019- Ogun State

The last indigene to be governor of lagos state is his excellency Sir Otedola, so stop claiming what is naturally not yours by the standards you are using to discriminate on other people.

Senators
Yayi-Lagos west-2015- yewa ogun state
Remi Tinubu-Lagos Central-2011- ogun state

Should i continue?
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by Wickedfact: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
kooler99:

I knew you were not an indigene of Lagos state and for all we know, you were not even born in Lagos state. You migrated from either Osun or Ekiti because when i mentioned those states in your reply you changed the subject. Your only claim to Lagos is because you are a yoruba indigene. So you work and live in Lagos and during the festive period you travel to ilu oke your ancestral home to be with your extended family. I knew you were not an indigene of Lagos, because lagosians are the most accommodating people in Nigeria followed by the indigenes of Kaduna state. The lagosians will allow people of the south west from other states to contest and hold political positions. Can indigenes of Lagos state go to any other south west state and contest, talkless of holding political office there. So the true lagosian are managing you and you that are from other states can not even manage other non indigenes that were born and pay taxes in Lagos state. We should be more accommodating before the true landlords change their stance. Eyin ti Ikorodu. Epe, Lagos Island mo juba ooooo.

Governors
Asiwaju-1999-2007 Irabiji, Osun
Fashola-2007-2015 Ekiti State
Ambode2015-2019 Ilaje, Ondo
Sanwo Olu-2019- Ijebu Mushin, Ogun
Deputy Gov Hamzat 2019- Ogun State

The last indigene to be governor of lagos state is his excellency Sir Otedola, so stop claiming what is naturally not yours by the standards you are using to discriminate on other people.

Senators
Yayi-Lagos west-2015- yewa ogun state
Remi Tinubu-Lagos Central-2011- ogun state

Should i continue?

Sesan, you need a great deal of mental calibration. How does the trash you typed up there correlate to my post asking you to take it to court?

You are probably one of the many layabouts waiting for their fathers to die so you can inherit properties. You wasted your life loafing around the world only to use your old age to be wailing over a councillorship post. Just look at yourself, is that what your mates are doing? Why are you cursed with backwardness?
Better pick up the pieces of your wretched life and go get something doing. Waiting for Igbos to vote for you won't work, they see through your stupidity.
You are mentally disturbed and I hope your family rehabilitate you before you enter market.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by nairavsdollars(f): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wehrey dey disguise. Top people in Abuja ko, down people in Osogbo nii. Be giving yourself false hope
kooler99:

Unlike you, my mentality is where it needs to be. Because your IQ is very low you believe that nairaland is only meant for abusing people.
Since we posted this topic, many people in the top hierarchy of the party in abuja and lagos have decided to look into the matter to see what can be done. Also lasiec is also looking at the allegations in ramoni ward and other areas. If you knew the type of people that come on nairaland who just read and glance through the stories you would watch what you say with that latrine mouth of yours.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2021
Wickedfact:

Sesan, you need a great deal of mental calibration. How does the trash you typed up there correlate to my post asking you to take it to court?

You are probably one of the many layabouts waiting for their fathers to die so you can inherit properties. You wasted your life loafing around the world only to use your old age to be wailing over a councillorship post. Just look at yourself, is that what your mates are doing? Why are you cursed with backwardness?
Better pick up the pieces of your wretched life and go get something doing. Waiting for Igbos to vote for you won't work, they see through your stupidity.
You are mentally disturbed and I hope your family rehabilitate you before you enter market.

All these things you wrote, is you actually describing yourself. So I guess you not touching on that subject means you are not a Lagos state indigene. A squatter making so much noise about who and whom should be allowed to vote and co-exist in Lagos. For your information i am not sesan but i believe he will be a better alternative.A teacher and a school principal who has what it takes. But how will you understand when you have never seen selflessness in politics. Where votes by citizens actually counts. People were not allowed to vote and you are saying i am waiting for ibo's to vote. If anybody is paying you to be an online troll, then that person must really have money to waste because your not that bright.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by Wickedfact: 12:19am On Aug 03, 2021
kooler99:

All these (these) things you wrote, (it) is you actually describing yourself. So I guess you not touching on that subject means you are not a Lagos state indigene. A squatter making so much noise about who and whom should be allowed to vote and co-exist in Lagos. For your information (,) i am not sesan (Sesan, capital S) but i believe he will be a better alternative.A teacher and a school principal who has what it takes. But how will you understand when you have never seen selflessness in politics. Where votes by citizens actually counts (count). People were not allowed to vote and you are saying i am waiting for ibo's to vote. If anybody is paying you to be an online troll, then that person must really have money to waste because your (you're) not that bright.

It is unfortunate that your so-called Principal will engage a mentally handicapped individual to push his narrative online. Instead of him to sit you down, open your empty head and teach you, he is busy deceiving you.
Anyway, I have done what your Principal couldn't do. I have helped you to mark your bundle of mistakes in the hope that you make progress from now thereon.
Good luck
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2021
Wickedfact:

It is unfortunate that your so-called Principal will engage a mentally handicapped individual to push his narrative online. Instead of him to sit you down, open your empty head and teach you, he is busy deceiving you.
Anyway, I have done what your Principal couldn't do. I have helped you to mark your bundle of mistakes in the hope that you make progress from now thereon.
Good luck

English teacher thank you for checking my spelling mistakes and for putting capital letters were you feel it was needed. I did not know i was taking the GMAT OR TOEFL exam. The wannabe Logasian who does know that he that lives in a glass house must not throw stones. The real omo EKO will never talk or act like you and they will accommodate all as long as you are bringing something positive to the table.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
cry
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
kooler99:

English teacher thank you for checking my spelling mistakes and for putting capital letters were you feel it was needed. I did not know i was taking the GMAT OR TOEFL exam. The wannabe Logasian who does know that he that lives in a glass house must not throw stones. The real omo EKO will never talk or act like you and they will accommodate all as long as you are bringing something positive to the table.

Omo nna claiming lagos.....the only election you idiots can easily win in Lagos is lg chairman of Lagos lagoon.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Omo nna claiming lagos.....the only election you idiots can easily win in Lagos is lg chairman of Lagos lagoon.

Bigots everywhere and you wonder why people discriminate against you, when you travel to other countries. Even ghana no wan take eye see you. The yoruba race the epitome of culture, grace, hospitality and respect has been bastardized by people of low IQ and understanding.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
kooler99:

Bigots everywhere and you wonder why people discriminate against you, when you travel to other countries. Even ghana no wan take eye see you. The yoruba race the epitome of culture, grace, hospitality and respect has been bastardized by people of low IQ and understanding.

Fvck back to your wet dreams.
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Fvck back to your wet dreams.

lipsrsealed thank you
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
ok
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
shocked
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
ok
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 4:28am On Aug 04, 2021
cool
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2021
grin

Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2021
wink
Re: Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections by kooler99: 12:31am On Aug 06, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

A South South Governor Is Very Sick. / Femi Otedola And Abba Kyari / Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.